Chapter 11 • Who got you that?

You were thankful that Kagami was so accepting of your apology and that your outburst didn't jeopardise your friendship, though he still felt hurt that he wasn't the only guy on your mind.

Waking up to the bustling noise from the city, you found yourself now in another room and unable to move; soon realising that this was Kagami's bedroom and that he was latched onto your stomach area rather tightly. This made you quite uncomfortable so you tried squirming a bit more desperately. Suddenly, you were hoisted up and now straddling a shirtless Kagami with scruffy bedhead.
"Trying to escape me already, huh?" He questioned half asleep, in a rather attractive husky morning voice, before pulling you back down into an embrace.
"T-Taiga, let me go, I need to pee- and I can feel your morning wood!" You exclaimed noticing the feeling of something hard pressing against your inner thigh.
"It's not morning wood, (y/n), it's what happened when I saw you. You look way better in my clothes." He whispered into your ear huskily, flipping you so that you were underneath him now, hot breath creating goosebumps on your neck.
"Since when did you become so bold, Taiga. And don't change me when I'm unconscious, I'll report you!" You threatened as he just chuckled at your response.

Finally being let go, you made your way down his corridor to the bathroom. You suddenly felt a bit self conscious knowing he changed you while you were asleep, being unable to protest. He must have seen all your imperfections so vividly and close up- being so caught up in worrying about this you didn't notice Alex coming around the corner until your face was buried into her chest.
"Ah, good morning (y/n). How about you give me a good morning kiss, huh?" She asked in English; how on earth did she have so much energy so early in the morning.
"I think I'll pass Alex." You said quickly ducking under her outstretched arm, entering the bathroom and locking it behind you.

You began your regular bathroom activities, staring in the mirror as you did so, and your mind began drifting to how Murasakibara was doing. Feeling guilty, you decided that you would make it up to him somehow as you wanted to restore your relationship with him. Making your way out of the bathroom, you noticed the unmistakable scent of breakfast clinging to the air. Being a foodie, you just couldn't resist being drawn to the room where it resided. You noticed, a still shirtless Kagami making breakfast, he was slightly sweaty from the steam and heat of the stove causing his muscular physic to glisten slightly highlighting all the contours of his chiselled chest- you blushed slightly and realised you had been staring to much when Alex started laughing.

"W-what is it?" You stuttered, confused from her sudden outburst. This caught Kagami's attention too as he looked up and greeted you.
Making your way to the table you sat beside Alex, with your face still flushed.
"I saw the way you were gaping at Kagami, (y/n). Just give into him already; you'd look cute together." She snickered into your ear as she pulled you close fawning over how adorable you looked when you were flustered. Promptly, a dish of steaming hot food was presented to you on the table, as was it Alex. Kagami loved the look on your face when you saw food as it illuminated instantly, he especially liked the look when it was to his own food. You glared at him slightly with food half way to your mouth.
"What are you looking at?"
"Nothing, I just enjoy the way your face looks when you eat my food." Your face turned scarlet for the hundredth time that day as you became flustered once again. The whole meal was mostly chatter between Kagami and Alex and you silently enjoyed your food trying to avoid the constant heart-melting gaze coming from Kagami, who was situated opposite you.

Breakfast had come to an end and it was your time to leave, though before you left Kagami pulled you into a tight embrace, once again, and whispered so that only you could hear.
"I'll win your heart from that other guy."
You froze, not knowing how to respond, but it didn't take long before you started stuttering trying to explain this mess that you were in. Kagami insisted it was fine as you'd eventually become his anyway, before seeing you out the door.

Before you went home you decided to make a stop at the supermarket. You wanted to pick up some sweets for Murasakibara as an apology for your unreasonable behaviour towards him as of recent. The store was pretty empty around this time of day, so you were pretty confident that you would be able to finish your shopping pretty quickly. Now being in the confectionary section, you could make out the Maibou, which Murasakibara loves so much, right on the top shelf- though being your short and chubby self, you quickly realised that your jumping wasn't going to help you reach it. As you turned around your face made contact with a chest belonging to non other than Murasakibara himself.

"Hey (y/n)- chin. Who are all the sweets for?" He asked almost immediately noticing your basket of candy, besides a few other essentials for yourself.
"You actually." Avoiding eye contact, you admitted shamefully. He was also standing a bit to close for comfort so your face began to heat up.
"I wanted to make up for being so distant  and apologise to you." He carelessly chucked the box into your basket for you before grabbing your waist with one large hand, pulling you into him, and pinning your other unoccupied hand above your head.
"I know plenty of other ways you can make it up to me, (y/n)- chin." He spoke tauntingly and seductively, making you feel suffocated as his hot breath brushed against your ear sending tingles up and down your spine.
"We can't do this here Atsushi." You said slightly breathlessly as he continued to nip at your neck.
"It's okay, there's no one here this time of day."
He insisted.
"Please, stop, Atsushi." You plead, and he eventually gave in.
As he pulled away from you he notice a shiny object wrapped around your wrist, he glared at the bracelet then at you.
"Who got you that?" Never had he sounded so threatening, nor had you felt so petrified that your answer may have dire consequences.
"M-my friend got it for me, as a gift." You were so nervous you stuttered, practically giving yourself away.
"Why, it's not like it's your birthday or anything?" His exterior had become much more serious, his gaze more piercing and his voice more aggressive. Murasakibara may act childish, but he wasn't a fool.
"H-how do you know that, I never told you when my birthday was?" You noticed yourself become more defensive, so tried to reign back your emotions a bit. Leaning in again, he spoke, though this time scaring the living daylights out of you.

"I know a lot more than you think, (y/n)- chin.
I'll make you mine."