Chapter 7 • The Morning After (LEMON)

English.
Japanese.
Thoughts.

"Let's play 7 minutes in heaven!" Suggested Momoi rather enthusiastically, and you must have been slightly drunk because you replied "Yeah." With equal enthusiasm. Both Kagami and Murasakibara thought this was a little out of character for you, but agreed anyway because it increased their chances of being alone with you.
"Ok, so everyone will put an item to represent them self in the hat and a bottle will be spun to determine who will pick something out of the hat. Then you have to spend 7 minutes locked in a room together. Ok?" She finished while looking at everyone to see if they approved.

Momoi span the bottle and it landed on Kagami; he put his hand in the hat, felt around for a little, and pulled out the bracelet that you had received from him on your 13th birthday. He instantly knew whose it was and held out his hand to help you up. Your cheeks were covered with a light blush and you walked to one of the spare rooms in Kagami's apartment. Before Momoi locked both of you in Murasakibara could be heard complaining about how it should have been him- causing your blush to darken. Momoi called out from beyond the door
"Seven minutes starts now!"

Shuffling could be heard from outside but you tried to ignore it in an attempt to calm down your nerves.
"So...," Kagami said from behind you, trying to start conversation.
"I see you kept the bracelet."
"Yeah," you responded "It's still precious to me." You smiled and looked down to reveal the charm bracelet carefully cupped in your hands as if it had the value of a million dollars. Seeing you value such a gift so much made a smile spread across a certain someone's features. The red head felt the urge to hug you. Kiss you even. He crept up behind you and hugged you tightly around the waist, feeling everything you didn't want him to. This wasn't like Kagami, to just hug someone out of the blue especially with out being awkward before hand.
"Taiga!" You squealed in shock "Please... Don't touch me there."
"Why?" He questioned with some sort of agitation evident in his voice as he turned you around to face him.
"I... I don't like that part of me." You whispered with a great deal of sadness in your voice followed by a sigh.
"Why not? I... I love it, and I always have." With that statement he forced his lips onto yours, kissing you gently. You were shocked. Not just at what he had just said but at his actions his too, though you quickly got over it and began kissing him back with just as much love as you had recieved from him. He pulled away after a while and you felt disappointment urge it way into your heart, but you needed to catch your breath anyway.
"We better finish what we started later." He whispered huskily as his darkened eyes stared intently at you. Then just before the doors opened you let go of Kagami's neck and him your waist. A picture was taken to try and catch you in the act but luckily it only revealed you and Kagami standing there with shocked expressions. Not long after the game resumed, a few awkward pics were snapped and everyone left quite content with their time at the party.

There was silence roaming the air as there was nothing to say from the two of you in fear of making the situation awkward. The apartment was now clean and you wanted to have a relaxing bath before you went to bed, as you had planned to stay the night. Caution was taken to make sure the bathroom door was locked before you got into the bathtub of steaming hot water. When the time came to get out you reached for your towel and wrapped it around you but realised that you couldn't find your clothes. SHIT!  Frantically you raided the bathroom and moved stuff around but came to no avail when you couldn't find them.

You needed to find a way to your room without Taiga noticing you in your towel, but you couldn't remember which room was which. You thought that searching all of them would be the best thing to do. Running from the bathroom to the first room as quickly as possible you tried not to slip; once you got there you searched and it wasn't that room. So you ran across to the next one and you searched again but it wasn't that one. As you were about to leave Taiga walked in and you felt so embarrassed as he looked you up and down. Then he, surprisingly, locked the door and asked while awkwardly rubbing his neck like his normal self again
"So... Uh... Do you wanna finish what we started? 'Cause... I do." It really shocked you that he still wanted you but you kinda (high key) wanted to carry on too. You shocked him when you pulled his face in front of yours and whispered
"I do too." Before pulling him into a sweet kiss that quickly got heated. His lips moulded perfectly with yours and he desperately wanted to explore you more so he glided his tongue over your bottom lip- but you decided to tease him and pull away so that you could breath again. This break didn't last long as he took advantage of your parted lips and began a passionate battle with your tongue. He won and started to slowly push you towards his bed.

You were now on Taiga's bed and he was about to expose you by removing the towel but you stopped him and simply said
"Not yet." You wanted to pleasure him and make yourself more comfortable with him first. He stripped himself of his shirt revealing his perfect abs; you traced them and got on your knees as you got to the v line noticing the tent in his shorts.

Effortlessly, you pulled his underwear and shorts off of him and revealed his large shaft. You licked the tip first out of curiosity and got a grunt out of Kagami so you experimented a bit more and put the head in your mouth. Slowly, you bobbed your head up and down but ran your hands up and down what you couldn't cover with your mouth. He got some satisfaction from this but it clearly wasn't enough so you decided to pick up the pace. You then felt a hand grip onto your head making you move faster, it hurt your head a little so you groaned sending vibrations down Kagami's member which made it twitch as he came in your mouth and moaned out "(y-y/n)!"
You swallowed most of the white liquid but some dribbled down your chin which made Kagami go wild. He hauled you up and pinned you down against the bed, suddenly revealing your body. You gasped when you felt Kagami's mouth come into contact with your left nipple and his left hand massaging the other, sending waves of pleasure through you body
"Ta-Taiga!". Never had you ever experienced such pleasure before, it was amazing. You got excited and began rubbing your legs together; feeling your self getting moist down stairs. The pleasure got even better when you felt two fingers slip through your folds and start to penetrate your womanhood
"Ta-Taiga!" You moaned feeling yourself nearing your climax. He entered a third finger and got faster while harshly rubbing your clit with his thumb which made you moan out his name
"Taiga!" As it pushed you closer to the edge before you finally came.

Kagami hovered over you and asked you gently "Are you ready? I don't want to rush if you aren't." You cut him off with another kiss and nodded in response after you pulled back and waited for the pain. He pushed himself inside you and waited for you to buck your hips telling him that he could move once you adjusted to his massive size. He moved slowly trying not to hurt you and soon the pain subsided but he was still going at an agonisingly slow pace.
"T-Taiga, faster. Please!" You begged. His eyes began to fill with lust and turned a deep shade of crimson as his eyes wondered across your body and admired your reactions.
"A-ah!" You moaned out when he hit your g spot and thrusted harder with every moan you made. You nearly reached you climax and it was evident Kagami was to because his movements began to get sloppier as he let out a few grunts of satisfaction. "Ah... I'm c-close (y-y/n)."
Groaned Kagami and you responded with
"M-me t-too Taiga." Your walls tightened around Kagami and a few quick forceful pounds later he came inside you and feeling the warmth inside caused you to cum right after him. You were exhausted and fell asleep shortly after. Kagami just smiled softly at you and whispered "I love you." As he covered you both with a blanket and hugged you.

-Your POV~

I woke up with a migraine the next morning. My head was pounding so I turned around to get out of bed and get some paracetamol to ease my head, but I felt an arm hugging me tightly so that I couldn't move. I looked up and saw a sleeping Taiga hugging me. Omg I completely forgot we fucked last night. Damn! I mean it was good but I need to find away to get out of here while not waking him up. I gently lifted Kagami's heavy arm off me and quickly went to the room I didn't search last night to find my clothes. I found them and got dressed as quickly as possible and was about to leave until I heard,
"(y/n)!" Alex call my voice.
"Yes. What is it?" I asked trying to sound as innocent as possible.
"Don't 'what' me, I know what you and Taiga got up to last night." She smirked at me smugly but I decided to still act cluless as I carefully edged my way to the door.
"I heard you moaning (y/n)." Alex said getting straight to the point.
"Oh god. It's not what you think Alex, well it is but I'm just confused at the moment."
"How do you feel about Taiga (y/n)?" Alex questioned with concern. "I don't know. He's just not the not the only guy in my life right now and I think me and Taiga were a mistake." I said with an agitated raised voice and slammed the door. Wait, we didn't use a condom either. Shit, what am I doing to myself?

~Kagami's POV~

I woke up without (y/n) by my side so I got up to look for her. Thoughts of last night entered my mind and I remembered how beautiful (y/n) was especially in the places she didn't like, but they were interrupted when I heard talking coming from the living room. I got on a pair of pants and hid round the corner. "...He's just not the not the only guy in my life right now and I just think me and Taiga were a mistake." I heard (y/n) yell before she left and slammed the door.