Louis imagine: He protects you

"But did you see Anderson's goal?" Louis asks excitedly.

"Yes I did. Believe it or not, I was sitting next to you watching the whole game." I joked.

"Stop being sarcastic." He says and throws his arm across my shoulders as we walked away from our seats.

"You know I'm playing with you."

"I know I know but come on that was such a good game and if they hadn't ruled Shrewsbury's goal offside then it would've been tied 2-2 but-" Louis began saying, until the sight of hundreds of screaming fans stopped him mid-sentence.

"Oh lord," I mutter under my breath. Louis picks up his phone and calls a guard.

"Hey could you possibly come pick us up.... No there are hundreds of fans outside.... Ya..... Gate 5.... Ok see ya in a few." Louis says before hanging up. "Andy's brining a car around and he said he'll get as close as he can but no guarantees."

"Ok," I say nervously. Louis takes my hand and smiles down to me before giving me a kiss on the forehead.

"Don't worry." Louis says nonchalantly, but I really know he's nervous too. We don't say anything until we see the car pull up fairly close, removing some of the people between us and the car. Louis lets out a big sigh before looking down at me and giving me a look to see if I'm ready.

"Let's do this," I say as assuring as I can. I see him smile slightly before leading me to the door and putting me behind him, still holding my hand. The doors open and we are entered into what can only be called mayhem.

*Louis' POV*

It's hard to make a path because all the fans are so tightly packed together that trying to get them to move is nearly impossible. I grip (Y/N)'s hand even harder to make sure she won't slip away. I can tell she's fighting to keep my grip too. Every once in a while I end up pulling her through the crowd because she's squished between people. We make it to the car successfully and Andy opens the door when we arrive.

"Hurry up!" Any yells as I climb into the car. I figure that since were inches from the car, it's safe to let (Y/N) go, but as soon as I sit down and look to the open door, I see the fans tug on her and pull her back into the crowd.

*Your  POV*

Even though I was right next to the car, seconds after Louis let go of my hand, I couldn't even see it. Hands were grabbing me and pulling me this way and that and I didn't feel steady on my feet.

"Oi, no. Give her back. You've got to be fucking kidding me!" I hear an angry Louis say as I see him pop up over the crowd by climbing on the car.

A girl next to me shoves me and I lose my balance and topple over, hitting my head on the pavement.

I let out a yelp as the back of my head stings in pain. The same girl who shoves me lets out a few profane words to express her obvious hatred for me.

"Did you just push my girlfriend?" A now very sassy and pissed Louis says.

"OH MY GOD LOUIS I LOVE YOU!" The girl yells.

"Really? You say that after you hurt my girlfriend?" He says before helping me up. "How rude is that? You realize that I could-"

"Louis she's not worth your time," I say while clutching the back of my head in pain. He puts his arm around my waist and leads me through the crowd after giving the girl a sour look. The crowd is almost silent and easily moves out of our way after seeing the mayhem that had just taken place.

Once safely in the car, Louis pulls me towards him and gives me a loving kiss.

"You okay babe?" He asks before moving my head slightly, indicating he wanted to see the back of my head. I spin in my seat a little and he lightly touches the back of my head, looking for any injuries. I wince slightly and he immediately pulls away. I turn back around to look at him.

"Ya I think I'm fine. Just a little dizzy." The look on his face tells me that he doesn't believe me.

"Ok I'm gonna take you to the doctor tomorrow just to check you don't have a concussion, but I'm glad you're feeling okay."

"Me too." I say before giving him a kiss.

"I don't know what I would do if my girl wasn't all right."

"You would probably die," I say joking around, trying to lighten the mood.

"Probably," he says laughing, signaling that everything was alright.