Imagine: You and Niall get drunk

Imagine: Niall and you get drunk

I was going out with my best friend tonight, Niall. We were gonna go to a party at this local club in Ireland. His tour had just ended and we decided we needed to have a little fun! It was 7:00, Niall was picking me up at 8:00. I took a quick shower and dried and curled my hair into some nice beach waves. I kept the makeup simple, a little foundation and blush, some winged eye liner, mascara, and some red lipstick. It was a classy look but also looked a little sexy: perfect! I went to my closet and picked out a black dress that was tight up until my waist where it flared out. It went halfway down my thigh and the back was cut deep, showing off a little skin. I grabbed some nude pumps and a clutch where I put my phone, lipstick, money, and id.

As I was walking down the stairs, I heard the doorbell ring, it was Niall. Perfect timing! We quickly hugged and told me I looked amazing tonight, I blushed. He was wearing some dark blue skinny jeans, a white t-shirt that showed off his muscles underneath (hey, I'm not complaining), a black leather jacket and white shoes. It was a normal look for him, but he looked amazing!! We walked down to his car while talking about how his your went and how the boys were. We drove to the club, which was maybe a 15 minute car ride. But, it was nice to catch up with him in person. We had face timed and texted a lot on tour, but it's not the same.

"I really missed you, Y/N. It was hard being away from all my family and friends, but I found myself thinking about you quite a bit." He said shyly. I blushed, I had always had a crush on him, but never done anything about it. Him saying that brought sooo many butterfly's to my stomach, I couldn't get rid of the feeling!

"Me too, it's not the same around here without my best mate. My other friends are great, but something about you is different from them, you're more special." I said, slightly flirting with him, but in a small way I thought. I could see him trying to hold back a smile as we pulled up to the club.

"Ready my lady?" He asked in a funny voice. I chuckled before nodding. There weren't many people outside, and luckily nobody noticed him, yet. It was bound to happen, it was a matter of time before people were swarming outside.

We showed the man outside our id's and headed inside. It felt like the room was shaking from the loud base thumping through the club. We walked over to the bar, hand in hand because of all the people, we didn't want to get separated. We ordered a few shots and downed them quickly. The liquid shot down my throat in a rather unpleasant taste. I won't be having another one of those, I thought. Niall looked at me and laughed.

"Don't like the taste of that, love?" He said while trying to hold back his laughter. I guess my face showed I didn't like the drink as well.

"Nope, not my favorite!"

We stayed around the bar for a while, just talking. We both had a few more drinks and I could tell it was starting to affect us both. Niall's face got redder and redder, as it usually does when he gets drunk. And, we were both laughing quite a bit. He kept telling the corniest jokes in the world, but for some reason, no matter how bad they were, I always ended up laughing until I couldn't breathe.

"I think I'm gonna go dance, care to join?" I asked, slightly slurring my words.

"Not right now, I just got another beer." He said as the bartender handed him his third beer of the night.

"Ok, I'll just dance on my own." I said, clearly not thinking straight. It wasn't a good idea to just dance all on your own here. There had been several guys checking me out tonight.

"I don't think that's a good idea, Y/N." Niall said. I shrugged him off and went to dance. . The floor was crowded and a kept bumping into people grinding on each other... Awkward. I went toward the middle of the floor. I could see Niall from here since the bar was a a few steps above the floor. I closed my eyes and let the music take my full attention. I was moving my hips to the music when I felt two hands wrap around my waist... Or actually a little lower than my waist. Too low for me. I know Niall wouldn't do that. I snap around to see a big man standing behind me. I struggle to get out of his grip. He laughed, obviously very intoxicated.