Preference/imagine: you have a fight before he goes onstage

Preference/imagine thing: you have a fight before he goes onstage

Quick note: just wanted to explain a little, it's an imagine because it's written how I would write an imagine, but not as in depth. But, it's a preference because there's one for all the boys (this is part 1) but it's not how I write preferences.... Ok done!

Louis: I slammed the door as I stomped out of Louis dressing room, getting quite a few weird looks.

"Y/N!" Louis said behind me.

"Don't wanna hear it, Tommo." I said before walking away from him. We had gotten into a fight, it was a stupid one, but it quickly escalated. The boys were supposed to be onstage in a few minutes, so i knew he wouldn't follow me. I just kept walking and walking, not knowing where I was going. The thing is, if you didn't already know, stadiums are huge, and there are a ton of hallways to get lost in... Which is exactly what I did. I could hear the boys onstage now, Louis sounded off pitch and not in tune with the other boys. I knew this was my fault. After some time, the singing stopped. They must be done. My phone buzzed and Louis' face lit up my screen. 'Where are you?' The text read. 'I don't know, I got lost :(' I replied. A few seconds later he called me.

"What do you mean you're lost?"

"I don't know where I am." I said in a very monotone voice, stating the obvious. He sighed.

"Ok, I'll try to find you, stay on the line." He said. "Oh, and by the way, they're probably going to turn off the lights soon because we were supposed to be out of here 10 minutes ago." He added.

"WHAT?!?" I said. I'm scared of the dark, he didn't know that so this was probably going to get interesting.

"Ya, I know don't worry I'll find you soon, can you tell me about where you are?" He asked. I described the path I took as best I could to him.

Suddenly, the light went off. I was left in complete darkness. Since I was underground, there weren't any windows or anything. I was alone, in the pitch black in a random hallway. I ears footsteps coming up form behind me and screamed. I turns around to see Louis with his phone flashlight on. I quickly hugged him and cried into his shoulder. We stood there for a minute, both apologizing and me explaining my fear of the dark. Then, we walked back to the busses with the fight completely behind us!

Harry: All I wanted to do was to watch the show from a crowds perspective. That's all. But Harry said it was too risky because I might get noticed. It made sense, he had a valid argument, I had been attacked by fans before and I know that some if them don't like me. But if I wore a disguise, I don't think they'd notice!

"No it's not happening, I don't care if I have to lock you in the dressing room, you're not doing it." He said in a stern voice, looking me straight in the eye. I huffed and walked out of his dressing room and sat on the couches with Lou whole Harry finished getting ready.

"Lou, please watch her and make sure she doesn't do anything stupid he said while walking towards the other boys."

"I don't need a f*cking babysitter!" I yelled at him, turning some heads. He looked back at me, with an expression that can best be summed up as surprised, sorry, mad, and sad.

I turned back around and watched the tv that would broadcast the show, but right now, it was just scanning the audience. I didn't look back at him, even when he called my name right before they went on. Lou warped her arm around my shoulder and we both watched as the door thing opened and the boys came out on stage. Harry looked close to tears and I immediately felt horrible. He also wasn't singing well. God I shouldn't have yelled at him.