Preference: One year anniversary

1D preference: One year anniversary

Liam: To mark the special day, he took you on a romantic dinner picnic. You two were alone in a big field on a blanket with candles, food, drinks, flower petals, it was perfect! You sat around and laughed, talked, and kissed for hours till it was dark and the states were coming out. Then you made up constellations because neither of you knew any! The stars were so bright because you were out of the city and there were no light or pollution to hide the spectacular sky. Eventually it began to get cold, so you packed everything up and were headed home. But soon you both realized neither of you wanted to go back yet... So, you two got out a ton of coats and slept in the back of his pick-up (let's pretend ok?) you watched the stars all night till the sun started coming back up and you had to go back. It was the perfect anniversary!

Louis: You two wanted to have fun on your day, so you put it off for a few weeks and waited for New Years to roll around. Even though it wasn't the exact date, you both decided it would be a fun day to have your anniversary. When the day finally rolled around went crazy. You two were in New York, going to watch the ball drop. You still had a couple hours, so you two spent it outside in the snow. Snowball fights, snow angles, and building snowmen. It was a great day full of fun, just like it always was with Louis. At 11, you two headed to where the ball was going to drop. As the countdown began you two were smiling like idiots. 5,4,3,2,1! His lips crashed into yours as you smiled against it. It was the best ending to the best anniversary!

Niall: It was just the two of you lounging around all day, no big plans, no where to be, just you and him. There was a lot of cuddling, kissing, laughing, talking, it was perfect. You liked that it was very chill because it was nice when he had a day off. The day ended with you two trying to cook dinner... It started off fine until the french bread burned and set off the fire alarm!

Zayn: He took you out to a nice restaurant to have dinner. He bought the place out for the night, so it was just the two of you. You ate great food, talked, laughed, and joked around. It was a great night where no one disturbed you and no one took pictures of you. The night ended with him giving you a beautiful diamond bracelet! It was perfect and romantic!

Harry: He went all out and took you on a week trip to Paris! You both spoke a little french, so you were able to order food, talk a little, and understand a little of what people were saying. You went to the top of the Eiffel Tower, ate at some of the best restaurants and cafés, and had some great quality time away from everything else. The last nigh you were there, he took you the Eiffel Tower again late at night. There was no one else there, just the two of you. He took you to the top where you two admired the views again and talked. After about 30 minutes, he got down on one knee and gave you a promise ring!