Harry imagine: you're going to marry someone else but you love Harry

Imagine: You're going to marry so done else but you talk to Harry and realize you love him.

I woke up to the sound of girls giggling around me. I opened my eyes and saw my five bridesmaids looking down at me. Oh ya, today was the day. Probably the biggest day of my life. I was getting married to Jake.

Perrie, Eleanor, Danielle (I had to), Gemma, and (Y/BFF) were all looking at me. When they saw my eyes were open they all started talking at once, someone talking about how I really needed to start getting ready, another saying she was so excited for me, and another asking if I really wanted to so this. That question stuck in my head. Was I sure about Jake? Was the the one and only for me? I cleared the thought out of my head, those were bad thoughts to be thinking on your wedding day!

The girls dragged me out of the bed and into the shower. Time alone! Time to think. I've known Jake ever since we were like 5. We grew up together. We were neighbors, classmates, friends, and family. He was kinda like my brother. My brother? It isn't right to marry your brother! I quickly shoved that thought out of my head as well. He was like a brother to me, but we kissed so we weren't... I guess.

"Hey Y/N, kinda need to hurry up, we let you sleep a little late, so we gotta hurry on the shower!" Gemma said cracking the door open a little.

"Ok, give me like.. 3 minutes!" I yell back. I've been standing here the whole time, doing nothing. I quickly shampoo, conditioner, and wash my body while doing the worlds quickest shave! Turning off the water, I step out of the shower and wrap a towel around me and walk out into the room. We were gonna do my hair and makeup and then put the dress on!

The makeup is natural looking. Nothing crazy, a slight smoky eye and natural looking lipstick. Foundation, blush, etc. Then my hair is dried with a blow drier and curled into beachy waves. Then some hair by my face is pulled back and pinned. The final touch is a clip with real flowers that match the wedding colors. It gets put on top of the pins to hid them! It looks perfect!

Finally, the girls go and face the wall as I out on my bra and underwear and slip the dress up as far as I can. Then, the girls come and help lace up the back to be dress and mess with the train until it looks right. I finally have a chance to look in the mirror. My hair and makeup looks beautiful, the dress fits perfectly, it's all perfect.

The dress is strapless and is right to my waist, showing off my curves, from there it slightly flares out, but not too much.

(this minus the sleeves! http://www.bellasdress.com/charming-lace-floor-length-natural-waist-mermaid-court-train-bridal-gowns-pd5596000.html )

There's a knock at the door. I know exactly who I want it to be, and I feel guilty saying it's not Jake who I want behind the door. Perrie goes and answers it and I hear the name of the person I really need to see.

"Harry! I don't think you're supposed to be here, but if the bride wants..." She says looking at me. I nod to her and she opens the door the rest of the way. In walks the person who is making the whole situation ten times more difficult. He smiles at me showing his perfect dimples. Jake doesn't have dimples. His curly hair bounces with every step. Jake has short hair, it doesn't bounce. I walk to him and hug him. He pulls me in tight, almost so much that I can't breathe, but it feels perfect.

While we're still hugging, I motion the girls out of the room, I need some time to talk with him. We both finally pull away and I look straight into his eyes.

"I really need to talk to you." I say, already knowing that my eyes are watering. I grab his hand and we go and sit on the couch. I hike up the dress enough to where I can sit cross legged, facing him.

"Are you excited?" He says. He sounds kinda worried and not his normal self.

"I don't know." I say, and the tears begin to fall.

"aw, Y/N!" He says and hugs me again. I then spill everything I've been thinking about this morning. Is Jake the one? Why am I doubting myself on my wedding day? Do I look ok? Why am I crying? It all comes out very fast, Harry listening to every word.

"Y/N, if you are doubting yourself in the slightest and you're not feeling like this is the thing to do, you better tell me that, right now. And mean it. I've known you for years now, and you are my best friend. If you're not happy, please tell me." He says dead serious.

"I don't know!" I say still crying like a baby.

"Do you love someone else?" He says, kinda hopefully. I don't answer right away, because it hits me. I love Jake.... But not in the way you do when you marry them. I love a different boy.

"Yes." I say with my head down, looking at my hands.

"Describe them to me" he says.

Harry's POV

"He's tall, skinny, has great abs." She says in between hiccups. She stopped crying, and she always gets the hiccups after crying. I am waiting for her to describe me. I've loved her for years, but Jake was always in the way. I'm waiting for her to describe me, please god please let her describe me!

"Has an amazing sense of humor, but can't crack a joke to save his life!" She says. It's not me. I can crack a joke, I can make a whole stadium laugh.

"He had dimples, these amazing green eyes, and brown hair." She says. "It's curly at the ends, but he always quiffs it up in the front. Holy shit. Is she? Oh my god.

"He has an amazing accent that could me any girls heart swoon." She says, and then looks at me.

"What's his name?" I say, leaning towards her and resting my forehead against her forehead.

"Harry." She says and I smash my lips against hers, doing what I've wanted to do for years. She kisses me back and wraps her arms around my neck. The wedding is canceled.

Wait... How do you cancel a wedding? I pull back very quickly, surprising her and grab my phone to check the time. 1:00. Shit! Jake was going to the church at 12:45! I stand up and call Jake.

Your POV

What the hell is he doing? JAKE! He's calling Jake! Before I can tell him to hang up, Harry starts talking into the phone.

"Hey Jake. No, everything is not even close to alright. Y/N's fine. Um, so I was talking to her and it turns out that she made a mistake. The wedding isn't going to happen."

I feel so bad for him. Knowing that your wife is ditching you on the day of your wedding has to be hard. Very hard. Harry hangs up and looks at me.

"How'd he take it?" I ask.

"He'll survive. He said he understands and he's happy you didn't do something you would regret later. But, he is sad." He says.

I stand up and hug him, feeling at home in his arms. It wasn't an easy decision, but it was the right one.

A/N: this ending may be a little abrupt, I wasn't exactly sure how to end it... Oh well. Not my best imagine... I feel like its a little rushed. I could've taken more time to slow down and do more details. Not really happy with this one. Sorry if it's not good. That's most likely it for today, possibly something else, we'll see! I hope you liked this one! It's was fun to write! Ok, I think that's it... Have a great day!!