Preference: surprises on tour

1D Preference: Surprises on tour

Harry: it all started a week before the surprise, he started being super shady and not texting and calling you near as much as he had been. It made you nervous and suspicious and with all the rumors that always surrounded him thanks to the press, you knew that something was up. Then, he suddenly stopped all contact with you. Never replied to your texts, rejected your phone calls and never answered your face times. That night you were laying in bed and you heard a noise down stairs. No one else was home, it was just you. You quickly turned off the light and entered the hall. There was a light at the end of the hall so you were able to see someone standing at the end, walking this way. They couldn't see you because there were no windows letting light in so you quickly fled into your room, scared out of your mind. You started crying begging for it all to be a dream when the light came on and you saw your boyfriend smirking at you. You burst into sobs, partially because of how scared you were and partially because Harry was home. He chuckled at you before making his way over to you and claiming you down, explaining how it was all a prank and that he never meant for you to be this scared. You kissed him as a way of saying he was forgiven!

Niall: You sent him on a scavenger hunt. After they were finished with their show, Paul, who agreed to help you, gave him the first hint: go where you find potatoes. He ran off the the kitchen and looked and looked until he found the second clue under a bag of potato chips: quick change! You'll find the third clue here! He ran off to the dressing room set up for the boy's quick change. Inside of a pair of shoes was the last clue: follow the noise. Confused, he ran out to the main part of backstage and heard some music playing far away. He walked towards a hall and heard it get louder. He started sprinting down the hall and once he passed a couple rooms, it got quieter. He turned around and started opening doors until he found you giggling next to a speaker!

Liam: You had gone to cheer on your boyfriend and the other mates at concert with Gemma. The boys didn't know you were there and when the time came for them to answer twitter questions, you knew they were gonna find out soon! After answering a couple of questions yours and Gemma's came up on the screen. The question said: Liam, what was the last text you received? Wen they were finished reading the question out loud, you quickly sent Liam a text saying, look to your left! (The direction you were sitting at) he read it out loud, sounding quite confused as two spotlight shown on you two. All the boys faces lit up, especially Liam's as he laughed and sent you a text saying: can't wait until the show's over ;)!

Louis: It was quite a surprise alright! Louis had invited you to a concert with the rest of the 1D girlfriends. You all sat up in a part where the fans couldn't get to you and had direct access to backstage. You were all enjoying yourself and dancing to all the songs! Then when they were about halfway done with the show, there was a slight break where the boys went to change and you all went to the bathroom. You met the boys backstage and were complimenting them on a great show. Louis kissed you and whispered into your ear, make sure your back by the end of the next song. You were confused, but made sure you were. Instead of jumping right into the next song, they took a second and Louis started talking, "so, as many of you may have noticed. There are some lovely girls in the crowd tonight." All the fans started screaming and you and the other girlfriends started looking around at each other, knowing they were gonna point you out. Louis spoke again, "and in particular, there is one girl that has caught my eye tonight. Y/N, we have been together for 3 years now and I can positively say they have been the best years of my life. I love you, and I hope we can have many, many more years. So, would you do me the honors of being my wife and marrying me?" The crowd was going wild, you stared to tear up as a spotlight show on you and you nodded you head yes!

Zayn: Paul, the boys, and you had set up a plan to surprise Zayn on tour. When the boys went to go to the stadium for their show, you got a key from the front desk of the hotel they were staying at and went into Zayn's room. You stayed there and waited for them to come back. About an hour and a half later, you heard their voices coming down the hall. Niall said, "Zayn, just try and keep it down tonight, I think all the boys want to sleep a little." Zayn replied, "what are you talking about mate?" You heard some chuckles and some doors closing and then the door to the hotel swung open. He looked at you for a second, casually sitting on the bed before he closed the door and locked it before running over to you and attacking your lips!

Please please please ask for imagines, ships, preferences!! I love writing, so send them in you know you wanna!

Sorry for typos, I wrote this on my ipad super quickly!