Preference: Where you live

1D Preference: where you live

Louis: He wanted to live somewhere quiet and gated so no one would look into windows or anything. So when the idea came up to move to California, he was hesitant. California was a bustling place and he was worried it was going to be hard to find a place that met all of his criteria. But, in the end, after weeks and weeks of looking, you finally found the one. It sat on top of a hill overlooking the water with amazing views. It was large, it had 5 bedrooms and 5 baths. A pool, office, movie theatre, and library. But the biggest selling factor was the hidden, gates entrance to the neighborhood. The road was easy to miss and after turning on the road, there was a iron gate, perfectly safe for you two!

Niall: He stuck to his hometown roots and you two live in Ireland. The rolling hills, green grass, and wonderful culture made the decision easy for both of you. You two lived fairly close to JSIDHSNSLWOWH but also a little outside of town. You owned nearly 40 acres of land and a nice house that was perfect for both of you. It had a nice style that fit the country. It wasn't modern or Victorian... It was Irish!

Harry: For him, the bigger the better! It took you two quite a while to finally decide on a place to settle down, but when he was on tour in New York... He made the decision. It was perfect for his lifestyle. The hustle and bustle of the city kept his attention with the many attractions. You two decides on a pent house on the top floor of a building. It had the most amazing views, perfect privacy, and a great modern layout. It was very open and flowed throughout the house. The best part, though was the rooftop terrace! With a garden, a pool, and tons of space to entertain, it was the main selling point for you two!

Zayn: he didn't care too much on where you lived, he just wanted you to be happy... And happy you were when you stumbled upon a huge log cabin house in the mountains of Colorado! You never thought that you would live in the mountains, but the style of the home was perfect! It was cozy and cute! There were also amazing views of the mountains, and denver! It was perfect in every way!

Liam: he wanted some place different, somewhere that you two could explore! So, when he found a place in Brazil, he was sold. The different culture and lifestyle hooked you two in. The house had beautiful views of the ocean and the jungle. With an infinity pool overlooking the water, it was a very relaxed and chill house. But, your favorite part was the fact that it was very private. There weren't any houses close by and you were up high, so you didn't have to worry about paps or fans!