Preference: Water

Louis: You knew he'd had a stressful day at the studio so you were trying to come up with ways to cheer him up when he got home. You could cook, but that would most likely lead to you burning down the house, you could take him out somewhere, but he probably wanted to stay home. Then it popes into your head, a water fight! It was hot outside, so it would cool him down, there wouldn't be any fans, it was perfect! You quickly started filling up water balloons and two water guns. You left a couple balloons and a gun on the front step with a note and hurried around to the backyard and waited for him to pull up. A few minutes later, you heard his car pull in and the door slam. A couple steps before he stopped, and then you heard him chuckle. He sneakily went around Back and saw you hiding behind a tree, then it was total war! Water flying everywhere as you tried to run from him while throwing water balloons behind you hitting him on the chest. You slipped on the wet grass and louis tripped over you, landing on top of you, both erupting into laughter at how wet you both were!

Niall: you were visiting him on your in Australia! He had the afternoon off and then had a show later that night. Niall had a friend down here that owned a yacht and was kind enough to let you two borrow it for the day. The first hour was spent in the sun, soaking up the rays with each other, until you both fell asleep. Niall woke you up with a kiss after an hour and you two decided it was time to go into the water. You went to the back of the boat where there was a lower area right next to the water. You went to the edge and dipped your toe in... IT WAS COLD!!! You changed your mind and tried to run for the safety of the yacht, but Niall caught you, tossed you over his shoulder and made a run for the water, you screaming and laughing in the process. He jumped off the deck and you were plunged into cold water, Niall grabbed you waist and guided you to the surface where you two laughed and splashed water on each other!

Liam: The whether channel was calling for a lot of rain and lighting tonight, which you loved! Rain was one of your favorite things, it was so amazing, it keeps the grass growing, the fires out, and you happy! Liam got home from the studio just as the first drops began to fall! You put on your rain boots as Liam walked in and he just smiled, knowing what you were gonna do. The rain slowly got stronger and harder until it was absolutely pouring. Liam wrapped his arms around you waist as you two walked to the door. As soon as it was open you ran out and let the rain drench you and Liam. Eventually you two ended up laying on the ground, drenched in rain and mud talking about anything and everything. It was the perfect way to end the day! (Hey that rhymed!)

Zayn: You were a lifeguard, Zayn hated water... It was an interesting relationship, but one that both of you gained from. He gained experience, and you gained patience and knowledge on how to teach someone how to better swim. It wasn't like he couldn't swim, he just preferred not to because he wasn't the best. You two went to the pool often and sometimes he got in the water, other times, he would watch you swim. Or, he would talk to you while you were on your shift. But no matter what you both gains a lot from the relationship!

Harry: you hadn't been feeling good all day. You woke up with a splitting headache, dizzy spells, and times when you though you were gonna throw up. You didn't tell harry though, but he did notice you were looking a little pale today. You were making dinner in the kitchen when you had another dizzy spell, waiting for it to pass, you stopped chopping up fruit and p tried to make the world stop spinning. Harry noticed and asked if you were ok, but you didn't reply, you just looked at him as your vision started blacking out. You felt yourself start to fall, but Harry reacted quickly and caught you. Your vision cleared up again as harry set you down on the floor. You hadn't passed out, but had been VERY close. Harry asked if you were alright and you told him you hadn't been feeling good all day. He moved you to the couch before bringing you a glass of water which you drank down quickly.

A/N: hop you liked it!! Not my favorite for zayn, I think I could've written something better but oh well!! NEW PREFERENCE TOMORROWWWW