Harry imagine: You break up but you're pregnant

Imagine: You break up but you're pregnant

Harry: He didn't know. I was 2 weeks pregnant and he didn't know. I would've told him by now, but we had been fighting quite a bit lately. I hadn't felt like I had the right time to tell him yet, so I haven't said anything.

Today I was hoping was going to be a good day. It was Louis' mom, Johannahs wedding. We both got up, took showers, got dressed, you know, all the normal stuff. The dress I had picked out was black. It was kinda lacy and went to just above my knees. Since it was a wedding, I felt like the dress shouldn't be much shorter than that. It had thin straps and was tight until your curves pushed the dress out and became flowy. It was beautiful! Harry wore black pants, a black button up, which was only buttoned up about halfway, showing off his butterfly. He looked sexy if I might say so myself!

I came out of the bathroom, hair makeup, dress shoes, everything done. Harry was sitting on the bed looking at me. I was waiting for his smile to light up saying something about how beautiful I looked and how he was so lucky. But it didn't come. Instead, he said something quite opposite.

"You're wearing that? Y/N, I think you gained a couple pounds, you're looking a little pudgy." He said, not even caring that he was being brutally rude.

"What?! Harry that was so rude!" You said. Of course, he didn't know you were pregnant so he thought your baby bump was all fat. Still, it hurt. "Harry, I'm not fat, I'm-" you said before being interrupted.

"I'd be embarrassed if you wore that!" He said back.

It didn't get much better. We fought back and forth for a few minutes before I was crying at some of the things he had said to me. I'd had enough. I grabbed my purse, some clothes, and keys and walked out of the room. Harry called me a few times, but I didn't care. I kept walking. I got into my car and drove. Not to the wedding, but as far away as I could get. Butch there was a slight problem, I was a little low on gas. So I really didn't get that far.

I ended up only about an hour away where I stopped at a hotel and stayed there for the night.

He called me several times, but eventually gave up. There were pictures online of him at the wedding alone and I knew articles were gonna be written about why was he there alone? Or where is Y/N? Or did they break up? But I couldn't care less right now. I changed into some comfier clothes and cried myself to sleep. Maybe because I was actually really sad, maybe because my hormones were going insane.

I woke up feeling horrible. My back hurt, my head was pounding, and I missed Harry. A lot. I looked at the time, it was 12 already.

The breakfast was already closed at the hotel so I went to a local café to get some tea, toast, and eggs. I'd seen some people snapping pictures of me when I was walking into the café but I honestly didn't care.

Back at the hotel I checked my phone and saw 11 new messages from Harry. I didn't even bother to look. Instead, I went onto twitter to discover exactly what I hoped wouldn't happen. There were pictures of me walking in the café with a very obvious baby bump. It didn't even look like I was fat, since the shirt I wore was a little tight because of my growing belly, it was easy to tell it was not just some unwanted pounds. Oh no.

I went back and looked at Harry's messages.

'WHAT'

'Y/N are you pregnant?'

'Yes you are. You definitely are.'

'Where are you?'

'Y/N answer me. I'm so so sorry.'

'I didn't know'

'God I am the worst person in the world'

'Please answer me please.'

'Is it mine?'

'Of course it's mine you'd never cheat on me'

'Where are you'

They kept coming in. I had to do something. I felt bad for him. It wasn't exactly his fault. He didn't know. But he had been an absolute duche to me.

Right then, there was a knock on the door....

The hotel door didn't have a peep hole so I had no way of knowing who was on the other side. I didn't know if I wanted to open it... But then I heard his voice.

"Y/N, I know you're in here. All it took was one picture with the lady at the front desk and she told me what room you were staying in." He said kinda quietly. Props of being famous, people will almost always tell you what you want to know.

I sighed and opened the door, but blocked the entrance. I didn't want him coming in to see the mess of the room. He stared at me for a second. I'm sure I looked like a mess. Mascara and eye liner down my cheeks, pimples, no makeup.

"I am so so so sorry." He said tears starting to fall down his cheeks. He wasn't much or a crier so it was surprising. "You have every right to slam this door in my face and never call or text me again. And I know I was a complete jerk not only that day, but for like a week. And I don't deserve such an awesome girl as you. You deserve so much better, but I am going to try my luck and see if maybe we could work this out together. I also do not want you to get rid of the baby and even if you don't want me in your life, I want to be in the babies life as much as I can because-"

"Harry, you're starting to ramble." I say with a small smile. "I'm not going to get rid of the baby and I'm not gonna send you away. I should've told you sooner and it's my fault you found out this way." I say. Then I look into his eyes. Suddenly, his lips crash into mine. I don't do anything for a second, but then I wrap my arms around his neck. It's kinda a way of saying I forgive him I guess.

"I love you so much, Y/N. More than you'll ever know." He said I between kisses.

"I love you too." I say and break the kiss to let him in. We talk all night about the baby and if we think it's gonna be a girl or boy, names, due date, everything. Everything seems back to normal, before we were fighting, and I couldn't ask for anything better!

A/N: I didn't actually think I'd write this today, but I had time and I had a good idea in mind, so I just kinda wrote it... Haha! That's it for today! I'm not sure what will be up tomorrow, I think an imagine! Most likely! Thanks sooo much for reading! Have a great day!