Preference: He catches you singing/dancing to a Disney song

Liam: you had always been a fan of Cars. It was your favorite Disney movie by far and also had you favorite song in it. Liam didn't know this, so when he came home to se you singing and dancing around the house to 'Life is a Highway' he opulent help but burst out laughing. You hadn't noticed him until you heard him laughing. You immediately stopped and started blushing like crazy. You buried your face in the pillows on the couch as he started crying form laughing so hard.

Eventually, he controlled himself to stop laughing, although you could tell he was holding back laughter.

"It's o-ok, Y/N, you're just adorable." He said still huffing from holding the laughter. You just buried you head deeper into the couch. You felt him stand up and walk somewhere. Then, the song started blasting again as he started singing as bad as he could and dancing like a mad men. You laughed and joined him for a mini dance party!

Zayn: You two had gone to Disney for a vacation and time for just the two of you. As always he slept in late, later than you wanted. You had already been up for an hour getting ready to go to the park and he was still sleeping... So you took it upon yourself to wake him up. You searched through your phone and tried to find the most upbeat Disney song you could. You stumbled upon 'Fixer upper' from Frozen, perfect! You put it on full blast and put it on a speaker and then jumped on the bed and danced and sang as loud as you could. At first he was groaning not wanting to wake up, but when he looked at you're started laughing. It was probably a funny sight, you were jumping in the bed and singing in the loudest voice you could. He eventually got up and got ready, still laughing at you and telling you how stupid you looked!

Niall: it was that time of the month when everything hurt, you felt like you were fat, and you were also extremely horny... Ah yes, it's amazing being a girl. Niall was comforting you as cramps took over your body and you were stuck on the couch all day.

"Why don't we watch a movie?" He said, trying to get your mind off everything else.

"Sure. I don't care what, surprise me." You said in a monotone voice. He started looking through your movies and finally found the perfect one... Frozen sing along version (sorry Im in a frozen mood). He put it in, popes some popcorn and got some chocolate ice cream... Damn he's good. As you pigged out you sang to all the songs. When 'Let it Go' came on, your emotions got the best of you. You were singing as loud as you could while shoveling chocolate ice cream into your mouth. Then, you started crying. Niall was holding his laughs in as he took a video of you... Singing to frozen, eating ice cream, crying, and wearing the ugliest sweats you owned. He then posted it onto Instagram for the whole world to see... Which in return put him on the couch to sleep for the night!

Harry: You two were visiting your hometown for a week and tonight you went to a local bar. Turns out it was karaoke night too. Harry wanted you to do it, but no way you're getting up I front of a crown and embarrassing yourself. But after a few beers, your courage and judgement was off... So what did you do. Get up I front of a crowd and sing a song... A Disney song. To make it worse, you chose 'hakuna Matata'. And you weren't going to sing it like a normal person, no you were going all out and going accents and everything. Harry was filing you and laughing his ass off. But, you didn't care because of the alcohol flowing through you system.

However, the next day when the video was all over the internet, you cared... A lot. Let's just say that's the last time you drank a beer for a long time!

Louis: He wasn't supposed to be back from tour for a week, but wile you were cleaning the kitchen one night sining along to all your Disney songs, he came home! You heard the front door open and close and immediately stopped singing. You grabbed your phone ready to call 911. But then Louis' head popes around the corner! You ran to him and hugged each other tight. He was laughing at you too.

"That was some nice singing, love!" He said jokingly. You slapped his chest at his comment.

"Sorry that I'm not a famous singer that has the vocal chords of a god!" You said. He laughed at this and kissed you, happy to finally be home and have you in his arms!