Liam imagine: You meet him at Johanna's wedding

I had known the Tonlinson's for years and years. In fact, Louis and I had gone to the same school! I was a year after him, but we still talked and got along quite well. But it wasn't until they moved into my neighborhood that I really got to know them. Our families became close friends and I hung out with Louis frequently. Nothing ever became of us, we were just always close friends.

Somehow we had also managed to keep out relationship throughout these past 4 years. Between texting and calling, I had kept our relationship strong. When I got the letter in the mail about Johanna's wedding, I was ecstatic! I helped Johanna with the wedding plans and made sure it was exactly how they wanted it.

The day finally came! Dressed in my nicest dress and shoes, I made my way to the wedding, alone. I don't have a boyfriend currently. I just never found the right guy. I've never been one to have a relationship for a stupid reason, a relationship is a serious thing so I don't like getting into one if it's not going anywhere.

The wedding was nice and sweet. Johanna looked stunning! After the ceremony, I got to see Louis again! It had been so long since we had seen each other.

"Elizabeth!" Louis said running up behind me.

"LOUIS!" I yelled. And hugged him. If had been such a long time since I had seen him in real life. We stayed like that for a minute or two when Eleanor came over and hugged me. We had also gotten fairly close in the past months. So it was nice to see her again!

"Still not with anyone Elizabeth?" Louis said joking around.

"Nope! I'm a single Pringles that's ready to mingle!" I say and they both laugh.

"Well there are quite a few single lads here to if you can't find someone tonight, it might be hopeless!" He says joking again.

"We'll see what happens!" I say, "although so far I'm not astounded by my options." I say as a drunk guy stumbles past me. I chuckle. Louis and Eleanor get pulled away by Johanna for pictures, leaving me alone again. I decide to go and get some punch so I'm not just awkwardly standing around. I walk over to the big glass bowl and get some punch. Someone bumps into me as I immediately say sorry. Then I look into some gorgeous brown eyes.

"No need to say sorry love." He says. I then realize by his accent that it's Liam Payne. Of course, I shouldn't be star struck because my best friend has know him for years, but he's still a little intimidating!

"Oh hi! I'm Elizabeth!" I say and extend my hand to him. He grabs it and replies.

"I know Louis has talked about you before, but he failed to mention how beautiful you are." He says making me blush hard. "Do you wanna go sit down?" He asks.

"Sure! Lead the way." I say as we start walking over to some chairs surrounding a table. We sit down next to each other and talk. It turns out we have a lot in common.

"So how do you know the Tonlinson's?" He asks after a few minutes.

"We grew up together. Louis and I went to the same school and later when he moved, we were their neighbors." I reply.

"That's cool! So you've known them all your life! Has Louis always been so sassy?" He asks jokingly.

"Hahaha! And yes, I'd say he was even more sassy back then. He was quite a character!"

"Are you guys talking about me behind my back?" Louis says, walking up to the table.

"No..... Yes." Liam replies. I giggle.

"Wow Liam. I trusted you. With everything we have been through? This is how you treat me?" He says being over dramatic.

"You weren't supposed to find out this way! I promise I was going to tell you!" Liam says, being just as dramatic.

"You know what Liam? It's over. I'm done with you!" He said and snapped his fingers in a 'z' formation and walked away, leaving up both laughing.

"Wow." I say after I finish laughing.

We keep talking throughout the rest of the wedding. We actually don't leave the table. People come and go and talk to us, but we never leave each other. When Louis said there were a bunch of single men here, I didn't actually think anything was going to happen, but Liam has made this one of the best weddings I've been to.

"Well I've had a great night, Elizabeth and I really hope we can meet up again." He says, exaggerating the 'really'. He takes out his phone and hands it to me. I look at him confused for a second.

"You're number? If you don't mind? You don't have to I just thought that since we-"

"Liam, calm down. I was just confused! But yes, I think we definitely need to do something together!" I say and he visibly relaxes.

"Oh wow, you do realize we're one of the last people here?" He says looking out at the wedding. He's right a lot of people went home already.

"Wow! You think we should get going?" I say chuckling slightly

"Ya, I think we've extended our visit long enough haha!"

"Well it was great meeting you and-"

"Oh, I was wondering if you maybe wanna go back to my house and hang out some more?" He says as we get up and start walking towards the parking lot.

I think about it for a minute. I did have a great time... But it probably wasn't the best idea to go home with someone I just met. But Louis had known him for years and if they're still friends, so he had to be a good guy.

"Sure! I'd love to!" I reply and head to his car!