Day 1: Ashton Blurb - Home for the Holidays

Requested: You tell your boyfriend that you'll have to go to your home country for the holidays because of family and he is a little upset because he planned out a bunch of cute/romantic stuff for the two of you to do on the holidays and all?

-

"Ashton, I'm sorry, but you of all people should understand that I want to go back home for the holidays. You didn't actually expect me to stay in Australia the entire time, did you?"

He slumps his shoulders, sinking further into the couch. "I don't know." He mumbles.

You sigh, sitting on his lap and wrap your arms around his neck. "It's not that I don't want to spend the holidays with you, but I haven't been home since last Christmas, and my family really misses me."

Ashton sighs, looking up at you with solemn eyes. "I know. I'm sorry, I don't want to make you feel bad, beautiful." He places his hands on your waist, his thumbs rubbing soothing circles on your hips. "I just, I planned out all of these things for us to do, like a real twelve days of Christmas, and it was going to be romantic, because I just wanted our first Christmas to be special." He confesses, looking down at his hands resting softly on your hips.

"Hey" You coo softly, tilting his head upwards with your index finger. "Whether I'm in your arms, or in another country and seeing your face on FaceTime, Christmas will be special, because I have you in my life, and no distance on this planet will change that fact."

A small smile forms on his lips. "Really?"

"Really. How about we have a Christmas 2.0 once I get back, and we can do everything you planned and then some." You giggle, wiggling your eyebrows suggestively.

"Y/N Y/L/N, are you trying to seduce me?" He asks mockingly.

You laugh, leaning closer so your lips are just barely touching. "Just shut up and kiss me you dork."