Day 8: Calum Blurb - Surprise at Jingle Ball

"Calum, it'll be okay. Just think a few more weeks and then you'll be home for Christmas!"

You hear your boyfriend sigh heavily on the phone, the solemn tone still heavily present in his voice.

"But Y/N, I want to be home with you now. I'm so stressed. We just don't get a break, and Luke and Michael won't stop fucking around! Ashton is the only one left who is taking anything seriously!" He complains.

"Calum, listen to me, baby, you can do this. Just keep reminding yourself that this is your dream. You love your job, and you're just stressed because of the boys and traveling, but in a few weeks you'll be home, and we can stay in bed until 3 P.M. if you want, and you won't have any stress."

Calum sighs. "You're right, but I miss you Y/N. I wish you could've come out for these shows."

You bite your lip, struggling to keep the smile out of your voice. "I know, baby. I'm sorry I couldn't get the time off work."

"Don't apologize, pretty girl. Listen, I have to go now for rehearsal, but I love you and I'll call you tomorrow, okay?"

"Okay, I love you too. Have fun at your show!"

You hang up, smiling widely at Ashton sitting across from you.

"He has no idea!" You exclaim, clapping your hands.

"Great! So, my mom said she'd meet you here and you can come to the show with the rest of the family members, and everyone knows not to tell Calum, so I'll see you after the show then? I better get to rehearsal before Calum calls me flipping out."

"Sounds good! Have fun, and thanks again for helping me with this, Ashton." You smile, hugging him tightly.

"Anything for my two best friends." He smiles before leaving.

-

"Are you excited?" Calum's mom asks as you take your seat with the group.

You nod your head quickly, smiling widely. "I can't believe I'm actually going to see him!"

She smiles fondly, patting your knee as the boys take their places on stage. You sing your heart out during their performance, and before you know it you're being whisked to the back to meet Calum. You feel butterflies going crazy in your stomach as you hear his voice coming closer.

"Michael wou-"

His voice stops when he spots you, a large smile spreading across his lips as he breaks into a run, swooping you in his arms as he presses kisses all over your face.

"Y/N!"

"Calum!" You giggle as he sets you down, hugging you tightly.

"How are-what-I can't believe you're here!" He stammers, holding you tightly against his side as though you'll just disappear into thin air.

"You can thank Ashton and the 5SOS moms for helping this happen." You smile, kissing his lips quickly but passionately.

"How long do you get to stay?" He asks.

"I'm with you until you head home!" You exclaim, pecking his lips chastely.

"I'm so happy you're here!" He presses kisses all over your face as you break into a fit of giggles.

"Alright, enough you two love birds!" Michael groans, pushing Calum aside so he can hug you.

"Hey! She's my girlfriend!"

"Yeah, but she gives the best hugs." Michael defends, nuzzling his head into the crook of your neck.

"Alright, let me have my girl back." Calum whines, tugging Michael's hands from around you.

"Let's go get some dinner and then the three of you can continue whatever this is." Ashton teases.

"Whoo! Y/N's finally here! Time to party!" Michael cheers as the five of you go to find some food and a place to catch up.