Day 6: Ashton Blurb - Cutting Down a Christmas Tree

"Ashton, are you going to help me or just stand there looking handsome?" You tease, using the scarf around your neck to wipe the few droplets of sweat dotting your forehead.

"I don't know what we're supposed to do! My mum always bought ours ready to go!"

You sigh, waving him over to help you. "Come here."

"What if I hit myself or even worse, you?!" He exclaims, looking at you with wide eyes.

"Ashton, you won't hurt either of us. I'm right here helping you, okay? I've been doing this since I was a newborn."

Ashton scoffs, shaking his head. "You were not cutting down Christmas trees as a newborn, Y/N."

"Yes I was. I have photos of my mom holding me in the baby carrier while cutting down our tree with my dad and siblings."

Ashton chuckles, grabbing the axe from you as you stand behind him.

"You smell nice." You murmur against his back.

"Don't distract me!" He orders, a light chuckle leaving his pink lips.

You place your hands over his, showing him how to properly cut down the tree. Ashton smiles triumphantly once the tree falls to the ground.

"I did it!" He beams, raising his arms in the air victoriously.

"You did it!" You cheer, wrapping your arms around his neck tightly.

"I have so much adrenaline!"

"Maybe you can use that to tie it up and put it on the roof of the car for me?" You ask, smiling sweetly.

"Is that the only reason you asked me to come along?"

"Maybe" You hum, grinning mischievously.

Ashton rolls his eyes, wrapping his arms tighter around your waist. "Remind me again why I'm dating you?"

"Because you love me, and I make the world's best banana bread, and I also give the best kisses."

"Hmm, I don't remember the last part. Are you sure you give the best kisses? Maybe we need to try it out?"

"We've been dating for two years, and you still ask for kisses in the weirdest ways." You hum, smiling widely.

"I like to keep things spicy. Like a jalapeño."

You giggle, shaking your head as the smile on his face grows. "Please stop talking before I reconsider why I'm still dating you."

"But then you'd miss your spicy jalapeño." He smirks, pressing his forehead against yours.

"If you say jalapeño one more time I will leave you here."

"Jal-"

You cut him off, pressing your lips against his harshly, pulling him closer to you by the hair at the nape of his neck; you gently slide your tongue along his bottom lip quickly meeting his tongue before pulling away to a breathless Ashton.

"Well that was something else." He whispers, wiping his bottom lip with his thumb as he watches you in awe.

"I like to keep things spicy." You mimic his earlier voice, talking in a deep voice to mock him.

Ashton rolls his eyes, wrapping an arm around your shoulder as the two of you walk to your car.

"Let's just get home so we can make out in front of the Christmas tree."

"So romantic." You giggle.

Ashton grins, hoisting the tree atop the car before helping you into the car. "Only the best for my princess."