Day 2: Michael Blurb - Tangled Up

"Michael, would you stop fooling around with the decorations and help me?" You groan, watching your boyfriend plop a santa hat on your head as he grins.

"Look at you, Y/N! My little Mrs. Claus!" He chuckles, putting his own hat on.

You giggle, rolling your eyes. "Would you just help me with the lights, please?"

"Of course, my little elf." He teases, grabbing the bundle of lights from your outstretched hands.

You quirk an eyebrow. "I thought I was Mrs. Claus?"

He shakes his head, rolling his eyes. "You know what I mean, Y/N."

You shoot him a playful smile as you begin to unbox ornaments while he puts the lights up. You're fighting with a box to pull out the newest ornament for your tree, an "Our First Place 2015" ornament shaped like a key with a picture of Michael and yourself in front of your new home when you hear a groan escape his lips. You turn around, your hand quickly flying to your mouth as you burst into a fit of giggles. Michael somehow wrapped the colorful lights around his body, a pout across his pink lips as you bend over from laughing at him.

"It isn't funny, babe!" Michael whines, narrowing his eyes.

"Yes it is!"

You watch as his tongue pokes out between them, struggling to untangle himself from the tightly wound lights.

"Wait!" You exclaim, quickly scurrying to him and plugging in the lights, smiling widely when you stand back to observe your work. "A masterpiece!" You exclaim, clapping your hands together.

"Y/N!"

"If you're going to wrap yourself in lights then you're going to be lit up like a tree." You defend, quickly sliding your phone out of your pocket to take a picture.

"Y/N!" He whines, sliding the cords down his arms as he tries to escape.

"Okay, you big baby." You chuckle, unplugging the lights and helping untangle him. "How about I do the lights and you just help me wrap them around the top, because I'm too short?"

"I can work with that." He smiles, wrapping his arms around your waist.

"Just don't wrap me up, please." You tease.

"Why would I need to wrap someone in Christmas lights who already shines so bright on their own?" He coos, kissing your neck softly.

"Michael, that was seriously so cheesy. I can't believe that actually left your mouth."

"Let's blame it on the heat from the Christmas lights." He suggests, squeezing your waist a bit.

You lean your head back, smiling upside down at him.

"Sounds like a plan."

Michael smiles in return, quickly pressing his lips against yours before the two of you return your attention to decorating your very first Christmas tree together.