Day 18: Ashton Blurb - Wrapping Presents

"Ashton, will you help me in here?" You call out, hoping your boyfriend will hear you down in the living room. You quickly hear heavy footsteps coming closer before his sandy curls peak through the doorway.

"Yes, my love?"

"Will you please help me? There's so many presents to wrap for the family party tomorrow, and I'm tired." A small pout forms on your lips as you give him your best puppy dog eyes.

"Of course, baby girl." He smiles, kissing your head softly.

He pushes some toys to the side, joining you on your soft mattress. You hand him some tape, scissors and wrapping paper before working on your own present.

"Done!" Ashton beams, proudly holding his present in the air.

"Ashton" You giggle, grabbing the present from his hands. "This looks like my two year old cousin wrapped it!" You tease.

"Hey!" Ashton groans, snatching the present back. "I'll have you know I always wrapped the presents in our house, because I was the best!"

"Oh honey, did your mom tell you that?"

"Mhm" He grins proudly.

"Baby, I think she was just giving you something to do to get out of her hair." You giggle softly, continuing to tease him.

"Stop making fun of my wrapping!"

"Ashton, you can do so many things well, but wrapping is not one of them. How about you just stick with the small gifts?"

Ashton groans, rolling his eyes as he grabs the smaller toys and some more wrapping paper.

"I still love you." You chuckle, kissing his cheek. "Wrapping paper skills or no skills I'll always love you."