Day 10: Ashton Blurb - Christmas Cuddles

"This is so nice. I've got my beautiful girlfriend," Ashton murmurs, kissing your temple. "A roaring fire, and hot cocoa while it's snowing outside. I love it."

You nuzzle your head onto his chest, humming in agreement. "It is. I want more nights like this."

Ashton places his hand on your thigh, rubbing random shapes onto your pajama covered skin. He presses his lips against the side of your face before peppering kisses all over your skin.

"Ashton" You giggle.

"Hmm?" He hums against your neck.

"Stop it. Just cuddle me and leave my skin alone."

"But sunshine" He whines.

"How about we watch a Christmas movie?" You suggest, climbing off his lap as he whines in protest from the lack of your body heat. "Stop whining and tell me what you want to watch."

"Elf?" He suggests, raising an eyebrow in question.

"Perfect!" You pop the movie in, rushing back to Ashton and climbing onto his lap, landing a bit too roughly on him and earning a soft "ooof!" "Sorry." You mumble.

"Just let me hold you and let's watch the movie, sunshine." He smiles, wrapping his arms tightly around you as he holds you to his chest.

You start the movie, playing with Ashton's fingers as he grabs your hand. Before you know it Ashton is singing along with the movie, it starts off as a quiet hum and slowly builds up to him shaking your entire body as he belts the lyrics at the top of his lungs. You sit up, looking at him as you begin to giggle.

"Did you enjoy my performance?" He asks, cocking an eyebrow.

"Very much, but I put the movie on to try and calm you down, but instead of kissing now you're singing."

Ashton shakes his head, pulling you close and covering your mouth with his hand. "Shhh, this is my favorite part."

You watch as Buddy begins his travels through New York City, Ashton chuckling softly when Buddy fights with the raccoon, and when Buddy goes to eat the gum off the railing you grimace in disgust as Ashton shakes your body with laughter; the two of you then watch Buddy get hit by a taxi and Ashton throws his head back in laughter, his eyes squeezing shut tightly as he laughs at the unfortunate event for the poor elf.

"You're an actual child, do you know that?" You tease, smiling fondly at him as he grins from ear to ear.

"Yeah, but I somehow landed you, so it's obviously worked out in my favor." He retorts, smirking as a blush rises to your cheeks.

"Touché" You chuckle, nuzzling further into his side as the two of you enjoy the rest of the movie.