Chapter One :)

Brianna's POV

"Mom please I'm begging you." I pleaded to my mom hoping that she will change her mind. "If I said no means NO." She said for the hundred time.

"I'm getting it done anyway. I warned you mom. Don't flip off when I did it." I warned her.

She just hummed and look at her phone again. "Ergghh mom I can just ask Aunt Claire to drive me there." She continue to ignore me . I want a helix piercing so bad but my mom disapproved. I can get it done anytime I want but I'm a good daughter so I need her blessing.

"Mom I want it so bad...this is my last wish this year." I said to her. I continue to annoy her for fifteen minutes and she finally give in.

"Okay shut up! But ask your dad first. Im waiting in the car." She said getting up.

"No, you talk to him." I just need one blessing from one of my parents. I don't have to ask dad. He won't notice that I wear four earrings anyway.

Our father and daughter relationship is awkward. We used to be so close but I don't know what happened but I barely talk to him now. Maybe because I'm going through the teenage awkward phase. When everything feels awkward for me.

Yeah I'm an awkward person, I only talk to three people at school and they are my best friends. I used to have many friends when I was a kid. Making friends was so easy like you guys just play and became good friends.

High school life is different though. You must be like really outgoing, loud, fun and most importantly popular to have many friends.

I'm not fun or loud around people that I just met. I'm very shy at making new friends. I don't know how to start a conversation so I rather sit alone than socializing. Im labeled as the 'nobody' at school , even the teachers don't remember me in their classes.

Well actually all the teachers these day don't even remember half of the students in the class because they don't really care. Sometimes it's a good thing though because they won't notice if I passed up the homework or not.

I walked past the living room and saw dad is watching television, I headed outside and get in the car. "Have you talk to your dad? " Mom asked me. "Hmmm it doesn't matter." Dad don't mind anyway.

****************
"I want a double helix piercing on my right ear." I said to the lady and she nodded. She put the earring that I choose in the piercing gun and aimed it on the dot that she drew on my ear .

"Ready 1..2..3" stuck !. It sting! God it hurts more than the earlobe piercing.

"Okay one more." She said and 1..2..3 stuck ! "Are you okay? " She asked me and I just nodded. A couple of tears dropped on my cheeks and I wiped it away. She gave me a mirror and I looked at my new piercings. Oh my god! It looks good! I smiled and thanked the lady.

My mom paid her and we walked out of the store. "You're happy now? " Mom asked looking at me.

"Yes, thank you mom." I hugged her.

"Okay now let's eat !" I said and dragged my mom to KFC .

"Mom eat your food or I'll help you finish it." I said to her. She's on her phone since this morning texting and smiling nonstop.

"Who are you texting ?" I asked but she just looked at me and smiled. Okay....you're creeping me out.

"Mom...mommy...mother...Kate Walter!...Yo woman!" She keep on doing her thing and ignored me. Okay fine I'm eating your food. I grabbed her plate and started eating.

"Round two." I mumbled.

I love eating. Foods make me happy but when I'm too full I'm not happy either cause I felt uncomfortable. I can't breathe properly and my stomach is tight if you get what I mean.

I went to the toilet to wash my hands. Nobody is in the toilet so I started singing. "My friends say I'm a fool to think that you're the one for me I guess I'm just a sucker for love cuz honestly the truth is tha-"

Someone suddenly try to choke me from behind using a rope. I grabbed her/his wrist and twisting it swinging her/him in front of me landing on her back. "What the heck? ! Why are you trying to kill me! ?" I yelled at her angrily.

"Ouwwh! Brianna you Monster! You're so strong geeze I almost die! " Grace yelled at me rubbing her wrist.

"You stupid bitch ! Where's the others? " If Grace is here the other two bitches are here too.

I heard giggles from the nearest toilet, I kicked the door open and there they are laughing. "It was her idea." Brooklyn said pointing at Andy.

"You liar ! It was your idea! " Andy pointed at Brooklyn. I hit both of them so it was fair.

"Why did you hit me! ? It's not my fault! " Andy shrieked.

"I have trust issue and all of you are in this together so it was fair to hit both of you." I said.

"You can hit Brooklyn if you're not satisfied."

Andy hit Brooklyn and they continue to hit each other until one of them stop and the other win. "What are you guys doing here anyway? " I asked.

"Well school starts tomorrow. so we want to enjoy today." Grace answered.

"Without me? " I feel sad that my best friends don't invite me.

"Hey we called you but you didn't pick up." Brooklyn said, right my phone died. "We went to your house to pick you up but you and your mom drive past us so we decided to follow you." Andy explained.

"And we end up in the toilet when you guys tried to kill me? " I said.

"You're the one who tried to kill me! " Grace accused at me.

"You're the one who tried to choke me! I was defending myself! " I argued back.

"Next time we should try throwing bomb or something, I forgot that she know karate." Brooklyn said.

"And next time you will have two broken ribs." I glared at her.

"Hahaha there's always next time." She grinned.

"Ewww what's that smell? Let's get out of here." Grace said. "I think you just farted." Andy said to Grace. We laugh and Grace stand in front of us and farted really loud.

"See ya bitches!" Grace laughed and run off.

"I need fresh air! " I covered my nose.

"I died help! Get me out of here! " Brooklyn shouted.

"It smells like rotten eggs." Andy fake puking or really wanted to puke. I laughed, my life would be so boring without them.

My second book on Wattpad ! :D I hope you like it.

Happy New Year!!! 2016 XD