Chapter Five :)

Brianna's POV

"Don't call me princess. " I frowned.

"Why my princess? "

"I'm not your princess." I said stubbornly.

"You are my Queen then." Grayson smiled showing his perfect teeth. Why is this guy so beautiful?

"Whatever." I mumbled and turned to look at the window, trying to hide my red cheeks. After a few minutes we arrived at my house.

"Thank you for the ride." I opened the door but Grayson stopped me before I get out.

"Can I have your number? " He asked nervously. Why not? "Sure" We exchange numbers and I saw Grayson put my name under Princess. I put his name as Prince just for fun.

We said goodbye and I ran into my house. I rushed to my room and plopped down on my bed. I covered my mouth and screamed in the pillow.

Lord please save me from falling in love with that boy! Ugggh I'm having a mix feelings. Boys are so confusing sometimes.

I heard a knock on my door and my mom came in my room. "Honey clean your room we have guests tonight." Mom ordered.

"Why? My room looks perfectly fine. Are we having dinner in my room?" I give her a look.

"Yes and your bed will be the dining table." Mom said sarcastically.

"Okay okay." I get up and started to clean the 'dining table'.

After finished cleaning my room I take a long bath. I make sure to shaved my legs before leaving the bathroom. I blow dry my hair and let it down.

I choose to wear a purple flowery dress that reach my mid-thigh and wear some make-up on. I walked into the kitchen to help my mom. "Do you need help?"

"It's almost done just help me to set up the table." Mom replied.

"I already made the table. Six pillows and a clean blanket right? " I said just to annoys her. I guess mom didn't hear that cause she stay silent. Maybe she's plotting a murder plan to kill me later. I set up the table nicely and the door bell rang.

I opened the front door and saw two elderly people around my mom's age.

"Brianna! You've grown! How are you? " A pretty woman tackled me with a deadly hug. Wow she is so strong for a sweet redheaded like her.

"Sweetie! you're beautiful just like what I expected." A tall man with a friendly smile hugs me. Mom....who are these people?

I just smile politely at them and I realized there's another person standing in front of me. Oh my gad! He's fuckin hot! He's around my age and have the most beautiful grey eyes ever.

Surprisingly he hugs me tightly like he will never let me go again.

"I missed you so much..." He whispered into my ear.

Okay....who is he? Do I know him? Maybe they are family members that I never know exist. I pulled away and smile awkwardly.

"Please come in Mr and Mrs......"

"Sweetheart you don't remember us? It's me Rose. I used to babysit you since you were four." Rose said but I have no idea what she's talking about.

"I'm so sorry...I don't remember." I said apologising.

"It's okay Brianna it's been 11 years since we last met...btw I'm William Fernandez your fairy god-father." Mr. Fernandez said to me.

"What takes you so- Rose! William!" My mom joined us and hugs the guests.

"Oh my! Sebastian! Is that you? You're so tall !" Mom said to the hot grey eyes guy. So his name is Sebastian.

"Hello Mrs. Walter." Sebastian said and kissed mom's cheeks. Why do I feel like a stranger in my own house?

Mom leads Rose and William into the dining room leaving me behind with Sebastian. "You really don't remember me? " Sebastian asked.

"No...sorry." He looks hurt by my answer. I tell him to follow me into the dining room and I sit next to my mom.

Dinner is delicious and Rose keeps asking me a lot of questions. I felt very uncomfortable because Sebastian was staring at me the whole time.

After dinner all of us went to the living room. Dad and Mr. Fernandez is talking about sports while Mom and Mrs. Fernandez talk about girly thing.

"Honey you should hang out with Sebastian in your room. You guys have a lot of stuff to catch up on ." Mom said sweetly.

"But-" Mom give me a warning look so I better do what she said.

"Come." I said to Sebastian and we headed towards my room.

We entered my room and Sebastian sit on my bed. "You change your wallpaper." He said scanning my room.

"How do you know that? " I asked confused. He stand up and come near me. I took a step back until my back touched the wall. He trapped me between his arms.

"I know everything about you Brianna." He said stroking my hair. I gulped and tried to push him slowly but he is so strong.

"Who are you to me? Why can't I remember anything about you?" I asked.

"I'm your everything. We used to play together when we were kids. I'm your childhood best friend Brianna. My family and I moved to Italy when we were seven. I don't know why you can't remember anything about me but I'll make sure you'll remember everything about us ." Sebastian said sadly.

I feel sorry for him. Why can't I remember anything about him? The way he said about this sounds like our friendship is really important to him.

"I come back for you love. I have waited for so long." He lift my chin and I stare at his eyes. His eyes held so much emotions. Lust, pain and love?

Maybe I'll update once a week....Maybe...(Grace face on the side)

Vote&Comment :D