Chapter Nine :)

Brianna's POV

Grayson walked me to my class after lunch but before I could open the door he attacked me with his lips again.

"Grayson....we need to stop." I giggle as Grayson trail kisses along my neck.

"I...can't stop. I'm addicted to you princess." He said breathing heavily.

"I promise you will get more if you let me go now." I whispered, brushing my lips against his ear.

"You're making it hard for me princess." He said groaning. I quickly run and get in my class. I grinned looking at my crossed-finger. He's not getting any after this.

I spotted Sebastian and Grace at the back of the classroom. Sebastian looks tense and Grace is trying to cheer him. I approached them and sit next to Sebastian. It's the only empty seat left.

"Love are you okay? Did that dog hurt you?" Sebastian asked cupping both of my cheeks.

I put my hands on his. "I'm fine Sebastian." He scanned me for any injury and growled when he saw my neck.

"Did he give you those hickeys? " I flinched from the anger in his voice.

"Umm it- uhh I- I fall..." I stuttered. I don't want to make him angry. He growled one more time and stormed out of the classroom. The look he give me before he left makes me feel horrible. He's hurting and disappointed.

"You little whore. You're screwing two guy at the same time." Grace said, I forgot that she's here.

"Thanks for your advice Grace." I glared at her. She chuckled and said sorry.

"Just do whatever feels right Brianna. Trust your heart."

***********************

"Wait...remind me again why you're driving me home today? " I asked Andy.

"Grayson told us to get you ready for your date tonight." Brooklyn answered.

Uggh right the date. I don't feel like going on a date with him tonight. I keep on thinking about Sebastian. Should I visit him? I don't even know where he live ugggh. What is he doing right now? Is he still mad?

"Girl you should stop thinking about Grayson. You're going to meet him again tonight." Brooklyn teased me.

"Awww she missed her prince charming already?" Andy giggled.

"She's thinking about Sebastian." Grace stated.

"Who are you?! You know nothing !" Andy looked at Grace. She ship me and Grayson so hard.

"I know her better! " Grace glared at Andy.

We arrived at my house and quickly run to my bedroom. After showering I put on a robe and sit in front of the mirror. Grace started doing my hair and Andy do my make-up. Brooklyn is useless, she probably hang out with me because my fridge is always full.

They did a very good job on me. My blonde hair was curled perfectly and my make-up is flawless.

"Now put on this dress." Andy handed me an elegant red dress.

"Omg where did you get that dress?" The red dress is beautiful.

"Grayson told me to give it to you." Andy replied. It was from Grayson? I smiled and go to change into my dress. I walked out from the bathroom and they whistled looking at me.

"You look like the next Miss America."

"You're so beautiful !"

"You're hot !"

"Thank you guys." I smiled and hugged them. The bell rang and they ushered me to the front door.

I opened the door and saw Grayson with a bouquet of white roses. He was shocked when he sees me.

"You look gorgeous princess."

He licked his lip and pull me by my waist. He kisses me hungrily and I responds with the same force. We finally pulled away catching for breath.

I can hear squeling and giggling from the living room.

"Aww they are so cute."

"He ruined the make-up."

"Oh shut up! They are so perfect."

Grayson and I chuckled. I thanked Grayson for the roses and put it in a nice vase.

"Ready to go? " I nodded and take his hand.

We make small talk about our life to fill the silence in the car. We were playing truth or dare and I learned that Grayson never had a girlfriend before.

"No way!"

"I'm serious I never had a girlfriend before." He said for the hundred time.

"Why the fuck you lying why you always lying...ohh my gad stop fuckin lying." I sang and do weird dance move.

"You're weird." Grayson laughed. I hit him playfully and laughed with him.

"I mean like you're the most popular guy at school and you choose to be single? I thought you dated Rachel Wilfred."

"That's not true princess. You shouldn't listen to rumours. I'm still single because the only girl I wanted to be with is so dense to realize that I love her for years. She don't even look at me even if I'm the most popular guy at school." Grayson smiled but it didn't reach his eyes.

"Well she might be stupid or you just have to try harder." I said tapping his shoulder.

"You're right, I didn't try harder. I shouldn't wait for this long." He sighed and tighten his grip on the steering. "I don't even try anything! I wasted four years! I just hope that it's not too late."

Now I'm confused, he take me on a date but he still like 'she' ?

"Who is the lucky girl ?" I asked a little bit jealous.

He chuckled. "You don't have to be jealous. The girl is you princess. It was always you since the beginning."

I opened my mouth to say something but closed it again and continued to stare at him in surprise.

I am the girl he's talking about?

Picture of Jackson on top