Chapter Three :)

Brianna's POV

"123...124...125..126..127...128...12-"

"168!" Andy shouted interrupting me.

"12- wait...you butthead I forgot! " Uggh I was trying to solve this maths problem but Andy is dying because of boredom so she decided to bother me.

34...35...36...37...38...39...40...41...42...

"60! 25! 67! 58! " Andy is shouting random numbers at the background and I'm trying hard to block her voices.

"Shut up!" I picked my textbook to throw at her but the bell save her.

RIIINNNNGGGGG!!!!

"See you at the cafeteria! "Andy laughed and ran out of the classroom before I could kill her. I'm so going to kill you later. I sighed and put all of my stuff inside my bag.

I was heading to the cafeteria when someone decided to kidnapped me. He dragged me into an empty classroom and locked the door. "Argghh!! Let me go!" I shouted.

"Brianna calm down, I'm not going to hurt you." He covered my mouth using his hand and I licked it. He just smirked so I bit his hand.

"Owh! Why did you do that!" He pulled away and hold his hand in pain.

"What do you want from me?" I asked annoyed.

"I just wanted to talk to you. You don't have to bite me." He said smiling.

"Make it quick." I said impatient to get away from him.

"How are you doing? " Grayson asked. Why do you care? We're not even friends.

"I said make it quick." I said coldly and his smile faded. Uggh I hate it when someone give me the 'sad eyes and sad smile' look.

"I....I can't stop thinking about what happened two weeks ago." He said honestly.

"It was a mistake. It means nothing so just forget about it. We were drunk and we don't know what we're doing." I said and turn to leave but Grayson stopped me.

"I'm sober and it means everything to me." Grayson said seriously.

"Dude you must've hit your head pretty hard. If the room is spinning right now just go to the nurse and lay down for a while. You'll be fine soon." I said.

"I'm fine I jus-"

"We're just going to pretend that this conversation never happened. I'm hungry bye!" I rushed out of the room and run towards the cafeteria.

What is wrong with him? We only kissed once. Uggh why am I so stupid? I shouldn't get drunk at an unknown party.

Flashback

"Where's the freakin bathroom? !" I'm tired, exhausted, wasted and I really need to pee! I've been wondering around the house for 20 minutes looking for a place to relieve myself.

Bedroom...bedroom...I open every door and finally! "Bathroom!" I went inside and relieve myself. I wash my hands and walked out of the bathroom.

I was walking along the hallway but I'm seeing double and I tripped. I wait for the fall but it never came.

"Are you okay?" A manly husky voice asked.

"Dad I'm sorry! Please don't tell mom that I'm wasted !" I begged. I looked up at the person that is holding me by my waist. My eyes widen in shock.

"I'm not Dad." He chuckled. I pushed his hands away and stand up straight.

"S-orry.." I blush furiously.
I tried to walk but I end up in his arms again. "Brianna you're drunk. I'll take you home." Grayson Lebeau said to me. Wow the most popular guy at school offered me a ride home.

"How do you know me?" I asked confused. Someone so popular like him know a nobody like me?

"Of course I know you. We went into the same school together." He answered.

"Yeah I noticed that...But we never talk to each other and you never even look at me before." I raised an eyebrow waiting for his answer.

"Who said I never look at you? " He mimicked me. "Ohhh..." Is my only response before I passed out.

"Brianna wake up...heyy we're here." Someone gently shake my shoulder. I slowly open my eyes and meet the most beautiful blue eyes staring at me.

We just stare at each other for a while and Grayson trace his thumb on my lips. He looked at me intensely like he's about to lose control.

Everything happened so fast and blurry. The only thing I know is that I am kissing Grayson Lebeau in his car.

End of flashback

Oh god that was so embarrassing! I wish that there's a 'delete memory' button in my head.

I walked into the cafeteria and spot my besties. I sit next to Brooklyn and take out my lunch.

"Why are you late?" Grace asked. "Traffic jam." I replied and take a bite of my sandwich.

We play truth or dare while eating, everyone are lazy to do a dare so we only pick truth. The bottle pointed at Andy. "Okay tell us one confession." Grace said.

"Ummm....okay I got one. I tell everyone that I'm a potato but the truth is I'm a cabbage." Andy confessed.

We laugh and spin the bottle again, this time it pointed at me. "Truth."

"What is it with you and Grayson Lebeau? " Brooklyn asked eyeing me.

"What do you mean?" I asked nervous. No one know about me kissing him.

"Ohhh when you nod your head yes but you wanna say no." Andy butted in, she's a fan of Justin Bieber.

"He is staring at you since he walked into this room." Brooklyn said. "Where is he?"

"Three o'clock." I slowly turn right and yess Grayson is staring at me. I quickly look away and eat my food.

"I thought my eyes are doing tricks before, I always notice that he is looking at our direction but this time it was more obvious." Grace said.

"There's nothing between us." I scoffed. "Maybe you should go to the optic."

"Guys guys! He's coming towards us!" Andy half whisper. "Act normal! Act normal!" I said looking at them.

"Talk to me." I said to Brooklyn. She casually put her arm on the table.

"Oh you know my horse he is very clever."

"You mean Stevie? Aww I miss him."

I'm sorry if my grammar annoys you ♥ Andylianna is pretty right? :D (picture of Andy pouting on the side)