Chapter Four :)

Brianna's POV

"Heyy can I sit here ?" Grayson asked, pointing at the empty space beside me.

I look at Brooklyn sending her the 'please-help-me' look and she get the message.

"Sorry dude the sit is taken by....my bag." Brooklyn said and put Andy's bag beside me but Grayson lift it and put it on the floor.

....awkward silent....

"I need to go to the library. ..see you guys later." Grace stand up trying to avoid the awkward situation.

"I'll come with you." Brooklyn said immediately and they leave the table.

"Uh..ummm..I think I need to pee...Bye!" Andy said and leave. I glared at her but she just smirks. Holy gawd please save me!

"So...are you going to the party tonight?" Grayson asked smiling his signature perfect smile. Why do you always smile like that it's creepy.

"What party? " I asked.

"Nyle is throwing a big party so I'm hoping that maybe we can g-" I stopped him before he said something stupid.

"I'm not going." I gave him a blank stare.

"I get it you don't like party because of what happened last time? Okay we can go somewhere else so you can stay sober all night." He suggested.

"Wait..why would I go anywhere with you? Are you asking me on a date? " This is getting weirder. What is wrong with him?

"Well...yeah I guess I am. So will you go on a date with me please? " He said kneeling down on one knee. Something about the way he said "please" make my heart softened. What is he doing to me?

"I..I don't know..." Is this a prank? Where's the camera? I'm sure my best friend is hiding somewhere.

People started to whisper and turn to look at us. Great!

"I promise you will like it." He's giving me the look that makes me feel guilty to turn him down.

"O-okay sure. Now get up." I'm going to regret this later. His face light up and he hugs me. Oh my gad! Grayson Lebeau is hugging me!

He pulled away after a minute and blushed a little. I chuckled, he can be so cute sometimes.

"I'll pick you up at 6?" Grayson said running his fingers through his golden brown hair. 6 sounds good...wait- ughh how can I forgot about tonight's dinner ? Mom said something about dinner last night.

"Umm actually I have plans tonight." I said and he looked down sadly.

"How about Friday? " I suggested.

"Friday it is then." His smile return and the bell rang signalling lunch is over.

"I'll see you later." He winked at me and walked away.

I hurried to my next class, ignoring the stares from everyone. I heard some bitchy comments from the girls but I choose to ignore them. None of the comments they said are true.

"She probably sleep with Grayson."

"She's such a slut."

"I heard that she also sleep with Liam."

Really? You heard or you made that up? And who the heck is Liam? I know that I'm a whore. I have dozens of book boyfriends but I NEVER sleep with anyone.

A girl stick out her foot in front of me and I almost kiss the ground but someone grabbed my waist.

"Thank you." I said and push his hands away. I walk to my next class but he follows me.

"Why are you following me? " I asked frowning.

"We have history together." Jackson replied and I blushed in embarrassment.

Jackson Devon is one of Grayson's best friend. To be honest I used to have a crush on him. I'm a girl okay I can't help it.

I walked into the classroom and sit at the back beside the window. None of my best friends have history with me so I have to suffer this time alone.

I feel someone sit next to me and I just look outside the window.

"I just saved your life and you're ignoring me? " Jackson asked staring at me.

"You don't save my life you just save me from tripping." I turned to look at him.

"Same thing. If I don't catch you that time you're probably gonna die because of embarrassment." Well he is right about that.

"Well thank you for your concern." I said sincerely.

**************
"Bri !" Andy shouted running toward me.

"Gurlll! Oh my gad! " She's jumping up and down happily.

"Why? Your crush talk to you ?" I guessed.

"I hope so but no. Oh my gad! I heard about you and Grayson! Is it true?" Andy asked curiously.

"Yeah...." I said , not liking the fact that the whole school knew about what happened at the cafeteria.

"Bitch you're so lucky ! Uggh why can't I be like you?! You're hot as fuck and the school's most popular boy asked you out!" Andy sighed checking me out.

"Yeah I'm a hot potato of course everyone like me and shut up! You're hotter than me! You're a cabbage remember? Cabbage is hot." Seriously all of my friends are prettier than me but I ruined the squad.

"Come on let's go home. Grace and Brooklyn already left." I said and walk towards the parking lot.

"Wndjkdkdjh kill me!" Andy squeled fangirling again.

"Can you act normal? He's just another human." I said shaking my head, Grayson is leaning on Andy's car.

"I'm not going to wash my car for a long time." Andy whispered to me.

"I've been waiting for you." Grayson said to me.

"Andylianna right? Can I give your cute little friend a ride home ?" Grayson asked laying his arm on my shoulders. Andy don't get fooled by his beautiful eyes!

"Of course! No problem, Bri from now on Grayson is your ride home." Andy said sternly. Whaaaaat?!

"Are you kidding me?! You can't just decid-"

"I'm leaving byee!" Andy get in her car and started the engine. I tried to open the car but it was locked.

"Open the door! " I yelled.

"You know that I'm a crazy bitch I do what I want when I feel like it! All I wanna do is loose control! " Andy sing and drive away.

"You heard her, come on princess ." Grayson take my hand and we get in to his red Lamborghini.

Princess?

Vote&Comment :3

(Picture of Brooklyn on the side) I think I saw Brooklyn's cast somewhere. Is she an actress?