Chapter Ten :)

Brianna's POV

"W-what?" I stuttered.

"You are the girl that I'm hopelessly in love with."

My cheeks reddened. Grayson is in love with me? But how? and why? and since when?

"We're here." Grayson told me.

I looked around and saw a huge mansion. Grayson parked his car and get out to open my door.

"My princess." He bowed down and held out his hand for me to take. I giggled and took his hand.

"Is this your parents mansion? " I asked still awestruck by the beauty of the mansion.

"Mine actually." Grayson replied.

"You own a freakin mansion?!" Wow I wish that I'm that rich.

"Yeah." He replied.

"Why are we here? I thought we're going on a date." I asked.

"A date in my backyard. Why? You don't like it? We can go to somewhere else if you want." Grayson said nervously. I squeezed his hand and smiled. "No it's fine, I would like to see what you prepared for our date."

He smiled in relief and lead me to his backyard. I am amazed at the sight in front of me. His backyard is huge and the landscape is so beautiful. There's alot of beautiful flowers and the place is decorated with lanterns. The sky is getting dark so the setting is perfect. On the center, there's a picnic blanket surrounded with white rose petals.

Grayson grinned when he saw that I love the surprise that he prepared. We sat down on the blanket and he took out a basket full of food.

"Spaghetti or tacco?"

"Tacco." Grayson gave me a tacco and I take a bite.

"Hmmmm this is so good! Did you make this?" I asked.

"Yes...no actually my mom did. She's so happy when I told her about our date. She thought that I'm gay."

I laughed. "What?why?"

"Well she noticed that I never look at any girl before, I never had a girlfriend and this is my first date." He told me a little bit embarrassed. Aww he is so cute when he blushed. I feel butterflies in my stomach.

Something catch my attention when I look at the tree on my right side. "Is that my name carved on the tree?"

I stand up and walk towards the tree. It was 'Grayson + Brianna' written in a love shape. I burst out laughing.

"I know it's childish okay! I was sixteen when I carved that." Grayson pouted.

"That is so weird....but cute." I smiled at him. He blushed and scratched the back of his neck. Suddenly he turned serious and cupped both of my cheeks.

"I always believe that we would be together princess. When I first laid my eyes on you, I knew you are the one. At first I thought it was only silly crushes but everytime I see you, I fall in love with you all over again. You are all I have ever wanted in my life."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm two hundred percent sure princess. You are the only one."

I'm melting. He is the sweetest guy ever. I don't know that all this time he was in love with me! That explain the flowers! All those weird stares from him. Oh my gad I just realized that.

"You are the guy that always put the mystery white roses in my locker every valentine day?" I asked.

"Yes it was me. I always wonder when are you going to realize that princess. I left a lot of hints." He smiled and shook his head.

"You only left a card saying 'I love you. -G' There's a lot of G in our school." We sit back on the blanket and continue eating.

"Yeah but there's one time I wrote 'meet me at the gym after school'. I waited for four hours princess. You stood me up, I was really heartbroken." Aww I feel sorry that he waited for that long.

"I was afraid, I thought you were a sociopath or stalker. Sorry." I apologize.

Grayson patted my head. "It's okay princess, that was in the past. I'm really happy that I finally got to tell you my feelings. It's so hard to keep it to myself for years. Every time I see you, I really wanted to approach you and kiss you. I barely can control myself."

"Why did you waited for that long?" I asked. I probably would have a crush on him if he approach me long time ago. I thought he don't like a 'nobody' like me, that's why I stay out of his way.

"You're not like other girls. I don't know what to expect from you. I'm afraid of your reaction, I'm afraid that you will reject me. I don't want to lose you princess." He raised his hand, stroking my right cheek. I leaned in closer and he pulled me by my waist making me sit on his laps.

We talk about random stuff and Grayson never fails to make me blushed. He keeps on telling me about little things he loves about me. We finished a bottle of wine and Grayson excused himself to get another drink. Suddenly his phone rings.

They can imitate you

But they can't duplicate you

Cause you got something special

That makes me wanna taste you

I want it all day long

I'm addicted like it's wrong

I want it all day long

I'm addicted like it's wrong

I know I shouldn't look at the caller ID but curiosity get into me.

'Princess'

What? But it's not me who's calling him right now. He has other princess? I scoffed. I'm so naive for thinking that I'm the only one. I shouldn't think that I'm special when he calls me princess. I picked up the phone and answered.

"Hello? " A woman voice greeted me.

"Grayson? "

I dropped the phone on the blanket and put on my heels. I walk straight to the main gate and walk down the road.

Jerk.

(Picture of Brianna on the side)