Chapter Fourteen :)

Brianna's POV

"Wait...so it was just a misunderstanding ?" Andy stared at me. "Yeah." I nodded, I told her about Grayson's explanation.

"Then what did Grayson said ?" Andy asked.

"He asked for a second date." I said and Andy let out a loud squel, gaining a few annoyed stares from our classmates.

"So when is the second date ?" Andy asked, grinning at me. I shrugged. I still don't know what am I going to do for my second date with Grayson. He told me to surprise him.

The bell rang and I gather all of my stuff and put it inside my bag. "Let's go home !" Andy grabbed my hand and we rushed out of the classroom. We are walking towards the parking lot when Andy suddenly stopped dead on her track.

"What ?" I raised an eyebrow at her.

She look at me with a wide grin on her face. "Sebastian is waiting for you" Andy point at someone standing beside her car. "And Grayson looks like he's about to kill someone."

I rushed to them before they start to kill each other. "What is going on ?" I asked them, both glaring daggers at each other. A few people already stopped by watching us.

"She's mine Sebastian. Stay away from her." Grayson growled out.

Sebastian scoffed. "What makes you think that I will listen to you ?"

"You're in my territory. I could kill you anytime I want." Grayson threatened him. I push Grayson away from Sebastian. "Woah stop it guys! No killing when I'm around."

"She's not yours, Grayson." Sebastian pulled me towards him and wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Get off her or else." Grayson demands. That only makes Sebastian to tighten his grip on me. "Or else what ?" He challenged.

"Or else...I'll tell Brianna a little bit about yourself back in Italy." Grayson smirked evilly.

I can feel Sebastian shaking in anger. "You fucking stalked me ?!" Sebastian throw a punch at Grayson and I scream in shocked.

I hear another punch and step back just as Grayson takes Sebastian to the ground. "Guys stop !" I yelled at them. I tried to push them apart but I'm not strong enough.

Jackson and a few other guys rushed to us, breaking up the fight. Sebastian has a busted lip and Grayson has a bloody nose, other than that they just have a few scratches on their faces. The principal is also here and he is very very mad. "Both of you! To my office now !"

*******************

It's been five hours since the fight happened. Sebastian and Grayson still hasn't text me back. I'm worried about them. What if one of them already got killed after the principal let them go. I was pacing back and forth in my room waiting for their reply.

"I won't lie to you

I know he's just not right for you

And you can tell me-"

Finally ! I picked up my phone and saw a text from Grayson.

I'm okay. Don't worry princess :) I only got suspended for two days. I'm going to miss you :(

I found myself smiling at his text.

I heard the door bell rang and my mom's voice from downstairs. That must be Sebastian. I wait for him to come to my room while I fix my appearance.

A few seconds later someone knock on my door and entered my room. I immediately throw myself at Sebastian, hugging him tightly. He chuckled. "Miss me ?"

I pulled away and lightly punch his arm. "You idiot. You made me worried sick."

"I'm sorry love. I didn't mean to." He pulled us closer again and buried his face in my hair. He inhaled deeply and we stay like this for a while.

"Are you hurt ?" I asked worriedly.

"No." Sebastian replied. I look at his face and surprisingly the bloody scratches on his face are fading. How the hell ?

"You heal pretty fast." I stated. "It was not even that deep. Don't worry about it."

Sebastian plopped down on my bed and he patted the space beside him. "Lay down with me."

I slowly make my way towards him and lay down beside him. He wrapped his arms around me and I rest my head on his chest. Is it just me, or I can't hear his heart beat ?

"Sebastian ?"

"Hmm ?" He hummed, his hand slowly rubbing my back in circle.

"I know I said that I don't want to know about what happened in Italy but...what was Grayson going to tell me?" I can feel him tensed up. I run my fingers through his hair, trying to get rid of the tension that I caused. Maybe this isn't the right time to ask him. "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to."

He sighed heavily. "I'll tell you the whole story but not right now okay ?"

"Okay." I nodded.

"Just...promise me one thing.." Sebastian takes my hand and lightly brush his lips on my knuckles.

"Please don't hate me after you find out the truth." He looks at me with soft eyes, he seems so vulnerable. I don't know if I can keep my promise when I found out the truth but I promise anyway.

"I promise."

Eiii this is shorter than usual but at least I update ! :D