Chapter Six :)

Brianna's POV

"What's up with you today ?" Andy asked me.

"Huh? What?"

"You don't say a word since you get in my car and you don't sing along to the radio." Andy said. I shook my head and said nothing.

Uggh I can't stop thinking about Sebastian. He keeps me awake all night. A part of me feels like I've known him since forever. But I can't remember anything about him. He's like the missing puzzle in my life.

"Are you going to stay in my car or you want to go to school ?" Andy speaks. I look around and we already arrived at school. I don't even realize that Andy already walk towards the school's entrance.

I run towards her and we headed to our locker. I take out some of my textbooks and put it inside my locker.

"Sup!" Grace greeted us. "Oh by the way Brooklyn couldn't make it today. Her goldfish died." Grace informed us.

"Lol really ?" She's the laziest person ever.

I noticed that everyone is busy talking about a new transfer student.

"The new kid is so hot!"

"I call dibs he is mine"

"We should ask the new kid to join our team. He got potential"

"What is everyone talking about ?" Andy asked curiously.

"I heard that we have a new hot transfer student." Grace shrugged.

"If we have ugly transfer student will people be like 'eww the new kid is ugly' ?" I asked.

"People only notice good looking person so if you're ugly they probably don't care about you." Grace replied. " The sad truth about today society." I mumbled.

I have a hard time to blend in a new place. It's been 4 years I'm in this school but I still feels like I'm a nobody. I don't hang out with the 'cool kids' I'm the type of person who rather watching Netflix at home than to party.

I guessed that's why I only have three friends lol. "That is the new kid." Andy said and poke my shoulder. I turned to look at the new kid. The heck? Sebastian?

Please don't talk to me- oh shit he saw me. Don't come here. Don't come here. Shoot!

"Lucky to meet you here. I'm kinda lost." Sebastian said to me. Andy and Grace look at me surprised.

"I can show you around." I offered trying to be nice. "Great !" Sebastian show me his schedule and coincidently we have almost all classes together.

"We have a couple of classes together. You can just follow me." I said and we headed to first period. 'I'll explain later' I mouthed to Andy and Grace.

"So you're the new hot transfer student? " I asked.

"You think I'm hot? " Sebastian said teasingly. "No- I mean everyone is talking about how hot you are...I was just sayin-"

"Okay I get it you really think I'm super hot." He said grinning. "No! You're mistaken I'm not into you !"

"It's okay love you don't have to be shy about it." Sebastian ruffled my hair. I make an annoyed face and fix my hair. (Annoyed face on the side.)

We walked into the classroom and everyone are staring at Sebastian. I expect that he will sit somewhere else but he sit next to me.

"Hi my name is Madison." The cheerleaders captain said to Sebastian seductively. Sebastian said a simple 'Hi' and continue to talk to me.

Madison hates being ignored. She bend down on the table, showing Sebastian her cleavage. Lol bitch stop trying he don't even look at you.

"So what is your name ?" Madison asked touching Sebastian's biceps. He pushed her hand away. "The name is Sebastian. Miss Madison can you please go back to your seat. The teacher is coming soon." Sebastian said politely.

Madison scoffed and glared at me. I raised both of my hands signaling 'I have nothing to do with this'

I look at Sebastian amused. I thought he will flirt back with her. "Why did you turned her down ?"

"I'm not interested." Sebastian answered.

"Why ?"

"Because my eyes are set on someone special."

************************

"Explain." The girls said in unison. I take a bite of my pizza but Andy snatched it away from me.

"Hey! That's my pizza !"

"Explain first." They demanded. "Explain what ?" I played dumb.

"Why the new hot guy know you ?" Grace asked.

"He's like ehhh we are childhood best friend umm something like that." I explained.

"Childhood best friend ? Really ? You never tell us anything about him." Andy said suspicious.

"That's because I don't even remember anything about him until last night."

"You tasted his dick and remember he is the guy who took your virginity? " Andy guessed.

Grace screeched. "You sleep with him ?! Oh my god Brianna ! I didn't raised you like this. Is it my fault ? I always make you skip going to church. We shouldn't watch Netflix-"

"Geeze. Calm down Mom. I didn't sleep with him. You stupid. I'm a virgin. " I glared at her.

"Peww I'm glad that you're still an innocent sweat potato." Grace sighed in relief.

"So you didn't bring him here ?" Andy asked.

"He said he need to go to the office." I replied. Grace give me back my pizza.

"Look prince charming is coming." Grace said excited Grayson walk towards our table and sit beside me.

"Hello ladies." Grayson greeted them. They flushed and I give them a look 'Really guys?'

"Hello my princess." Grayson said , holding my hand and kissed my knuckles. I blushed and he chuckled.

"Awwwe you guys are so cute ! We will leave you guys alone. Don't do anything stupid. Bye !" Andy said dragging Grace along. Sometimes I really hate them. Awkward silent.

"I called you last night." Grayson speak. "Oh ! Yeah...I'm already asleep when you call. Why did you call anyway ?"

I was shocked when I saw a missed call from a Prince this morning. I forgot that it was Grayson.

"I can't sleep and I thought you're still awake. I just wanted to hear your voice, it helps me to sleep at night." He explained.

"You are sooooo weird." I said and Grayson scratched his temple awkwardly. I'm just not used to people saying stuff like this to me.

"Kidding. That is soooo erh sweet ?" I said trying to ease the awkwardness.

He chuckled. "I like you princess. You're not like other girls."

Of course I'm not like other girls I'm the main character. After discovering wattpad I like to think that I'm the main character in this world. And this is the part when my life change. Uggh I should stop reading nonsense romantic books. Things like that never happens in real life.

"I'm going to my class." I said getting up.

"You forget this."

"What ?" I turned around and Grayson peck my left cheek.

I can't find the perfect girl for Brianna's face. There's so many girls but Brianna's friends are more beautiful than her.