Chapter Eight :)

Brianna's POV

"Stop that." I said annoyed.
"What ?" He asked innocently.

"Stop staring at me !" I hissed.

"I'm not staring. I'm just trying to figure out something." Jackson said still staring at me. With those eyes staring at me I can't concentrate on doing my notes. He makes me feel insecure.

"Can you look at someone else ? You make me feel uncomfortable. "

"But I'm trying to figure you out not anyone else... Sorry I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable. " He apologised.

"Why are you trying to figure me out? " I asked curiosity get into me.

"I was wandering about why Grayson want you so badly but now I know why." Jackson sighed like it's a bad thing.

"The same reason why I want you all for myself."

He is kidding right? I laughed nervously.

"I'm trying to figure out how am I going to make you fall in love with me and not him. You're a trouble Brianna, I'm betraying my own Alpha and best friend. " He whispered the last part but I heard it.

He walked out of the classroom as the class ended. Is he saying that he likes me? Wow Santa give me an early present this year. My crush likes me back. It's too late Santa ! I wished for it last year.

What did he mean by Alpha?

I headed to my next class and sit next to Brooklyn. "Can I copy your homework please? I forgot to do mine." Brooklyn said while searching for my book in my bag.

She started to copy everything before the teacher come. "You should stop watching Brothers Conflict. It makes you stupider just like the main girl." I told her. She's too busy copying to sass on me back.

I heard someone pull the chair beside me and sit down.

"Buenos días, mi amor." Sebastian smiled.

"Heyy." I smiled.

"Who the heck is that? He's hot !" Brooklyn whispered to me. She's going to eat him.

"Sebastian this is Brooklyn my best friend." I introduced him to Brooklyn. They shake hands and Brooklyn is smiling like an idiot.

Brooklyn is drooling over him and completely forgot about her homework. "He is gay you know." I whispered.
"What?! Why didn't you tell me before! I just wasted 5 minutes! " I laughed and she continue to copy my work.

*********************
Grayson's POV

Nyle punched my shoulder waking me up from my daydream."What the fuck Nyle !" I glared at him.

"I called you ten times okay!" Nyle said annoyed.

"Your sickness is getting worse. You should stop daydreaming about Brianna. Just make a move and mate with her dude." Nyle said.

"It's not that easy okay. I need to take it slow. She don't know that I want her since freshman year."

"You're so stupid for waiting until senior year. She probably has a boyfriend now." Nyle said and I kicked his leg.

"Fuck you she is single." Nyle smirked and pointed at something behind me.

Brianna walked in the cafeteria with a guy beside her. I growled loudly and ready to attack.

"Dude calm down, don't make a scene. There's a lot of human here." Nyle said seriously. I take a deep breath and try to calm myself.

"Who the fuck is he?! " I asked angrily. I sniffed the air and my blood boils. A vampire !

'Brianna is in danger.' I mind linked Nyle.

'Don't do anything stupid. We don't know anything about him yet. He's not stupid enough to suck her blood in front of everyone.' Nyle replied.

'I'm your Alpha ! I don't take orders from anyone ! I'm going to save my future Luna!'

I growled and Nyle bow down in respect.

Brianna's POV

All of my friends are happy that I brought Sebastian to sit with us. They are giggling and try to act sweet in front of him. Andy even use fork and knife to eat her pizza. Who eat pizza using fork and knife?!

I swear I heard another growl and see a very angry Grayson walking towards our table. I stand up and put a hand on his chest.

"What's wrong? " I asked concerned.

"Let's get out of here." He grabbed my arm but Sebastian grabbed my other arm.

"She's not going anywhere with you." Sebastian growled.

"Don't touch her." Grayson warned him. He is trying to control his temper. Before he make a scene I better go with him.

"Sebastian let me go." I pleaded.

"Don't go." He give me a hard stare.

"It's going to be okay." I tried to convince him. Sebastian released my arm and I walked out of the room with Grayson.

"What's going on?" I asked Grayson.

"I don't want you to talk to that guy again."

"Who? Sebastian? He's my friend." I told him.

"Princess he's not a good guy." Grayson said stroking my right cheek.

"I've known him since I was a kid. He's my childhood best friend." Even though I don't remember.

"Childhood best friend." He sighed. "Okay so you guys are just friends? " I nodded.

"Are you jealous? " I asked teasingly.

"Yes I'm jealous and angry. I don't like seeing you with another man. You're mine princess. Mine." He leaned in and kissed me. I stand frozen in my spot. Grayson Lebeau is kissing me! I do the only thing I know, I kiss him back.

I run my fingers through his hair and pulled him closer. We kiss passionately and Grayson squeezed my ass making me jump on him. My legs are around his torso as he pushed me gently on the wall and kiss me harder. He deepen the kiss making me moaned. He break the kiss ,nibbling down my neck.

I saw people approaching us and quickly pushed Grayson. He growled and try to kiss me again.

"We can continue later."

I'm fourteen and a half xp sorry I don't know how to write kissing scene. Tbh I don't like that they kissed. I love Sebastian more. (Nyle McCoy on the side...idk I think he's cute)