Chapter Fifteen :)

Brianna's POV

When I arrived at school this morning, the students are still talking about the fight that happens yesterday. Some of the girls even glare at me for being the cause of the fight and for getting their boys suspended. I can't be mad at them though because the fight really was about me. I ignore all of the stares that they're giving me as I walk to my class.

The same girl that made me trip (on chapter four) by sticking out her foot in front of me did the same thing again and unfortunately this time there's no one to catch me.

Everyone are laughing at me.

I push myself up from the floor and quickly make my way to my class. I covered my face in embarrassment, cursing silently under my breath. I'm going to kill that bitch one day. I thought evilly.

I walk in to my class and spotted Grace at the back of the classroom. I run to her with a crying face. "Grace my life is ruined !" I whined, clinging onto her arm.

"Geez what happened to you ?" She asked. "This girl made me trip in front of everyone and they were laughing at me! I don't want to attend this school anymore." I pouted sadly.

"Oh my god my poor baby." Grace embraced me. "Who's that bitch that did this to you ?!"

"I don't know her name but let's kill her." I suggested, grinning evilly.

"You don't even have to ask. I'll help you hide the body." She winked at me and we laugh evilly thinking about our murder plan.

********************

We're actually being serious when we said we want to kill her. Well not physically hurt her. What we meant by 'killing' is just pull some prank on her and watch her die slowly in embarrassment.

We find out that the girl's name is Adlyn Thompson and she's kinda popular in our school. Not popular enough for me to know her name though. Andy and Brooklyn also participated in our plan and now we're heading to Adlyn's house.

"How did you know where she lives anyway ?" Grace asked Brooklyn. "Guys seriously. She's known for throwing a lot of parties, I went to her house once." Brooklyn replied.

Brooklyn parked her car a couple blocks away from Adlyn's house. All of us get out of the car and walk in silent until we reach Adlyn's house. We were hiding behind the bushes with flashlight in our hands.

"That's her room." Brooklyn said, pointing at the still brightly light room. "Why is she still awake ? It's 1 a.m." Andy whispered.

"She probably has a company right now. Let's just wait." All of us groan in unison. We make ourselves comfortable sitting on the ground and started to play truth or dare to kills time.

Forty minutes later, we saw a guy climbing down the window from Adlyn's room. He must be her boyfriend or someone she was screwing with. The guy quickly went to his car and drove away. We decided to wait for twenty more minutes to make sure Adlyn is sound asleep.

"Let's go." Brooklyn quietly said. We make our way to the back of the house and get in the house through the bathroom's window. We turn on our flashlight and follow Brooklyn since she know where Adlyn's room is.

"Seriously, her door is pink ?" Andy cringed, she really hates pink.

We open the door and tip toe inside her room. "Did you bring the stuff ?" I whispered to Grace and she nodded. Adlyn is laying on her back sleeping. Grace takes out the hair dye from her bag and a bottle of weird liquid.

"What is that ?" She handed me the bottle. I take it from her and open the cap. "Holly shit! What the hell is this ?! It smells like poop."

"It's a special liquid. Put it inside her perfume. All of her perfume." She grinned. Dammm she's so evil. I didn't want to take this too far but there's no turning back now. I do my job and the other girls do the hair dye prank.

"Stop !"

We all froze. Shit.

Adlyn moves a little and continue to snores in her sleep. She was sleep talking. "Oh my god! She gives me a heart attack !" Andy clutches her shirt. We let out a shaky breath, glad that she didn't wake up.

They move closer to her and made a horrified faces.

"She is fucking naked !"

"OMG! This is very disturbing ! I can't do this !"

"Shut up ! It's not like you're seeing a dick !"

"This is still very disturbing !" Andy cringed.

"Guys shut up! You're making to much noise." I hissed at them. We can't get caught.

"Just cover her chest with something !" Brooklyn whisper shout. Andy quickly pick up the nearest pillow and covered the very disturbing view.

"Geez why are you guys acting like you've never seen a boobs before." I sighed, shaking my head.

They calmed down after a few seconds and started to dye Adlyn's hair.

"Yay ! Barbie's blonde hair is blue now!" Grace snickers. We tried to contain our laugh because Adlyn's hair looks really ridiculous.

*********************

(The next day at school)

"LOL what happened to her hair ?" Another group of students laugh at Adlyn as she passed them. Her face is burning red because of anger and the humiliation she get.

I kinda feel bad but well revenge is a bitch.

"Ewww what is that smell ?"

"Oh my god! It's her! She smells like poop ewww!"

Adlyn glares at everyone that throws insult at her. She joins her group of friends and it's really sad to see that even her 'friends' are making fun of her.

"You should fix your hair first if you want to be friends with us." One of her friends said. "And take a really long shower." Another girl added and they burst out laughing. "Stop laughing !" She yells angrily.

"Go away Adlyn. You look like shit and smells like shit too. You'll ruin our image." Another girl said and all of them left her standing alone. Her jaws dropped, shocked that her friends just dumped her.

"Uggh now I feel like I'm the bad guy." I said to Grace. She put her arm on my shoulders and scoffed.

"She deserve it. It's time for her to see who her 'friends' really are anyway."