Chapter Seven :)

Brianna's POV

Sebastian didn't show up to all of our classes after lunch. Where did he go?

"Are you giving me a ride home today ?" I asked Andy.
"No. You're going home with Grayson. "She said using her serious tone.

"Why are you doing this to me? " I cried.

"Are you still mad about your eyebrows ? Come on it will grow back." I said pleading.

"You don't shaved a girl's eyebrows when she is drunk. That was so cruel !My beautiful eyebrows were gone." Andy cried remembering her eyebrows.
"It's a payback okay. You cut my eyelashes when I was sleeping." Now it's my turn to cry. My long beautiful eyelashes. I have to suffer for four months wearing a fake eyelash.

Grayson is waiting for me at the parking lot as expected. I said goodbye to Andy and headed towards Grayson's Lamborghini. He smiled when he saw me and opened the door for me.

"Thanks." I muttered. He started the engine and drive away. I noticed that we turned into the wrong road.

"Where are we going ?" I asked. "It's a surprise." Grayson said grinning.

We arrived at my favourite ice cream parlor. "Feel like eating ice cream ?"

"Hell yeah." I replied grinning. We went into the store and order our ice cream.

"Vanilla for me and chocolate for the lady." Grayson ordered.

"How do you know that I like chocolate flavour ?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"I know it cause I noticed." Grayson answered. He noticed ?

"What do you mean ?" I asked.

"I don't know princess ask Justin Bieber." I hit him playfully.

"You know that song ?"

"Of course. I want to smash the radio every time he sing." I feel you. I dislike Justin Bieber but I like his songs.

The girl gave us three ice cream. "We only ordered two." I said.

"Oh it's free for Couple Day." She said pointing at the advertisement.

"We're not coup-"

"Thank you." Grayson said and take our ice creams. "Why did you take it ? We're not couples. "

"Can you just be happy to receive free ice cream. Sooner or later we're going to be a couple anyway." I choked on my ice cream.

"What ?"

"I'm going to make you mine princess. " Grayson said looking at me seriously. I swallowed my ice cream and cringed. Brain freeze !

"Are you okay ?" Grayson asked concerned. "I'm fine it's just brain freeze."

After finishing our ice creams Grayson take me home.

"Mom I'm home !" I heard voices from the kitchen and figured that she's having a guest. "Come here honey !"

I walked into the kitchen and saw Sebastian. "What are you doing here ?"

"Honey don't be so rude to our guest." My mom scolded me.

"Sorry." I apologize.

"I'm just visiting." Sebastian answered my question.

"He's been waiting for an hour honey, where did you go ?" Mom asked.

"I uhh I was doing my essay in the library." I lied. Mom nodded and told me to hang out with Sebastian in my room.

"You lied." Sebastian said after I close the door. "I didn't." I narrowed my eyes at him.

"I know when you're lying love." He trapped me between his arms again like the last time.

"Now tell me where did you go ?" He asked twirling my hair.

"I went to the library." I lied again.

"Don't lie to me love or I'll punish you." He whispered in my ear , making me shivered.

"What about you huh ? You never show up after lunch." I asked crossing my arms over my chest.

"I was taking care of some business."

"What business ?" I asked.

"It's nothing love. Don't worry about it. Now tell me the truth."

"I'm not answering your question if you don't answer my question." I said stubbornly.

"You're so hard to deal with love. That's what I love about you." Sebastian pinched my nose.

"I'll let it slip this time. Hmmmm let's watch a movie." He let me go and plopped down on my bed. I turned on the television and settled on The Dictator.

I sit on my bed but Sebastian pulled me by my waist and we cuddle up. "What are you doing ?" I wiggle in his arms but he only hold me tighter.

"I missed this. We always do this love." He kissed my head.

Poor him or poor me ? I can't remember anything about this. I sighed and try to feel comfortable in his arms. I don't know why but I feel safe in his arms. It feels nice.

We are laughing so hard while watching The Dictator. It was freakin hilarious ! I felt comfortable to laugh like a dying hyena around Sebastian. Maybe we were really best friend long time ago.

"I need to go home." Sebastian said after the movie ended. He stand up but I wrapped my arms around his waist. I don't know why I did it, I just like the feeling of being in his arms.

"I would like to stay with you love but I need to go." Sebastian kissed my forehead. I let him go and I missed the warmth feelings already.

"I'll see you tomorrow." He said and jump out of the window.

"Sebastian !" I look outside the window but he was gone. Is he crazy ! He can use the door ! Please don't die on my backyard.

"That boy is stupid." I sighed.

I went downstairs to grab a drink and saw my Mom cooking dinner. "Mom I want to ask you something ?"

"What is it honey ?" Mom turned around to look at me.

"Can you tell me everything about the Fernandez. I don't have any memory about them."

"Oh the Fernandez. We were neighbours since you were born. Rose used to babysit you honey. You always come over to their place to play with Sebastian. You guys are inseparable, it's so hard for me to call you home you always stick with him." Mom said smiling.

"But they moved to Italy. You won't stop crying and cling on Sebastian. I was surprised to see you happy the next day. We never bring up the topic again we thought you might break down."

"That's it ?" Mom nodded. " Hmmm I still can't recall any of that."

"It's okay honey. It was years ago."

I know there's a lot of mistakes. I don't know when to put 's' or not and when to use past tense or present tense. And my sentence arrangement is a disaster. I wished that I'm not a dump Asian :/ I'll try to improve my writing.