Chapter Two :)

Brianna's POV

We go back to where my mom is waiting for us. She looked up when she saw us coming towards her. "Okay girls fun time was over. You guys got school tomorrow." My mom said.

"Byee Mrs. Walter." My friends said in unison.

"Bye bitch."

"Bye slut."

"Bye whore."

"Bye buttface."

We exchange a few more beautiful names but my mom stopped us. Thanks to my mom for saving me. I almost lose I ran out of names.

The ride home was silent and the last thing I heard before falling asleep is my mom said something about dinner tomorrow.

**************
"Bag checked, hair checked, outfit checked, money checked... okay I guess I'm ready for school." I put on some mascara and lip gloss on and headed downstair for breakfast.

I grabbed an apple and pack my lunch quickly while munching on my apple. Andy is my ride to school and she wanted to come early today. "Mom! Dad! I'm leaving! " I walked outside and a moment later Andy arrived. I get in her car and greeted her.

"Saved from your siblings? " I asked chuckling.

"Yeah I leaved extra early this morning...god I don't want to deal with them on the first day of school." She sighed. Andy is a busy woman, her mother is a single mother so she have to take care of her siblings while their mom is working.

They are very rich actually, they can afford a nanny but Andy is a good sister. She don't want her siblings growing up without feeling loved from their family.

Sometimes I wonder how does it feel to have siblings. I'm an only child so sometimes I felt alone living in a pretty big house. It's good to know that my sibling is next door when watching a horror movie or my sibling can save me from awkward moment with our parents.

Andy said having siblings is annoying and I totally agreed with her. Her siblings are like monsters living in a cute children costume to fool us. I used to help Andy babysit her siblings and less than an hour the whole house was a mess.

We sing along to Drag Me Down by One Direction on the radio and complaining about Zayn Malik for leaving One Direction. It took us four song to arrived at school. Andy parked her car and we headed towards the school's entrance. "Let's get our schedule first." Andy said and we went to the school's office.

"Names please." Mrs. Smith asked.

"Brianna Walter and Andylianna Stephenson." I said to her. Mrs. Smith gave us our schedule and we thanked her.

"Damn we just have three classes together." Andy said scanning my schedule. "Well better than nothing." I opened the office's door and bumped into someone.

Omg! He's hot! Kidding "Sup bruhh." I said to Brooklyn.

"Zayumm you got a hard boobs my nose is bleeding." I laughed and hit her playfully. Brooklyn went to get her schedule and Andy and I wait for her outside.

"Let me see it." Andy compare our schedule and sighed.

"I only have two classes with Brook and she got five classes with you." She said to me.

"Not my lucky year." Andy sighed again.

Suddenly everyone in the hallway parted and look at one direction. "What's happening? " I look around confused.

"It's time I guess." Brooklyn said.

"Oh yeah, right the 'entrance' "

You know when the most popular boys walked in to the school and it was like in the movie. Slow motion and wind blowing their perfect hair. Something like that but all I see is ugly heads. I'm 5'7 but people at school is a walking giraffe.

I usually don't look in their way but this time I'm interested to watch the slow motion and wind blowing move.

Grayson Lebeau the mysterious gorgeous guy , Nyle McCoy the playful cute guy and Jackson Devon the charmer just walked past through me.

Of course all the girls are drooling over them. I have to admit it they are good looking but nah they're out of my list.

They are not the typical 'popular jerk' . They are better than that, they don't bullied other students. They are not players, bad boys, manwhore etc. They're more like charming, gentleman, kind, mysterious and etc.

"Cool I see the wind blowing but not the slow motion." Grace said showing up from nowhere.

"They smells good. How did they do that? I hate boys that smells better than me. I smells like an old lady." Brooklyn said. "I feel you." I said to her.

"Well I smells like money-"

"Plain..dirty and weird." Grace cut her off.

"No bitch. I smells hella expensive and seductive." Andy said proudly.

"You forgot weird , dirty and plain." Grace added. Andy glared at her and give her the cactus finger.

I laughed at their behavior and I started to decorate my new locker. We still have 20 minutes before class started. I used wet tissue to clean my locker and after that I used some stickers to decorated it. I also hang some photos of me and my besties. Lastly I put all of my books and other stuff inside my locker and finally done!

I quickly headed to my first class with Grace. "Good luck guys! Survive the day at least until lunch! "

Do you like it so far? :) Sorry my grammar is so bad :l next chapter will be fun :D I guess :)