10

Hours later found us all sitting in the hot tub after a rigorous day of soccer. Adrian and I sat on one side while Sara and Alex sat facing us on the other side. We had just been relaxing while having a conversation about soccer when Alex left and came back with a bottle and four glasses.

"Aye, whatcha got there?" Sara asked while trying to read the label on the bottle.

"I honestly don't even know. I got it out of Dad's wine cellar. Trust me, he has so many of them that he won't even miss it." Alex said as he opened the bottle and filled the glasses, handing one to each of us before climbing back into the tub.

"Alex, are you trying to get us killed?" I asked, trying to keep the panic out of my voice. I could tell from the smell that whatever Alex had poured in these glasses was really strong. He only laughed and shook his head before taking a sip from his glass.

"No. I'm trying to get you drunk. And, before you say anything, your mom just called from the hospital and said that there was some emergency and that she will have to stay at the hospital all this weekend. I'm not sure what it was exactly, something about having to be there around the clock for a patient. And I know that Dad is on his business trip thing until Monday night, so we're on our own all weekend. I plan to take complete advantage of this lack of parental supervision." Alex actually had a point. Even still, we all sat in silence for a moment before hesitantly bringing out glasses to our lips in unison.

By the time the whole bottle was gone, we were all very drunk. Well, no, scratch that. They were all drunk. I was perfectly fine. And, by perfectly fine, I mean I didn't have any symptoms at all. I wasn't even a little dizzy. But, apparently, my lack of intoxication didn't stop them from forcing me to play Never Have I Ever with them. And, unfortunately, there were wages to the game as well.

"Okay, look, rules are easy." Alex drunkenly began to explain. "If you done it, then a piece of wear goes bye-bye."

"So, if we've done the thing that has been said, we have to remove an article of clothing?" Maya translated. The girls had joined us around ten o'clock or so. We didn't let them drink any alcohol as we all thought they were still too young for that, but we've let them chill with us for the past couple of hours. It seemed that they were actually very entertained by the three drunken teenagers stumbling around the house.

"Yep. What happens in this room, stays." Alex answered. Some part of me already knew that this might be a bad idea, but, for whatever reason, I sat down anyway.

"Oh. And you have to be honest." Sam added. Everyone nodded in agreement.

"Alright, I'll go first." Alex paused for a second. "Never have I ever failed a class."

We all just sat there in silence until Adrian sighed and kicked off one of his shoes.

"Dang man. That's rough." Sam commented.

"Whatever. Never have I ever... I don't know... kissed a guy?" Adrian responded. Sam, Sara, and I all groaned before each pulling off a sock.

"Okay. Never have I ever gotten into a fight." Maya said, taking the lead. Adrian, Alex, Sara, and I were all guilty of that one. The game continued on until Adrian and I were one statement away from showing some skin. Sara and Sam weren't far behind.

"Alright," Maya said, clapping her hands together. "Never have I ever kissed a female I'm not related to."

Crap. I sighed before slowly pulling off my shirt. I heard more than I saw Alex, Adrian, and Sara removing clothing of their own.

"Woah. Riley?" Sam asked shocked. I never actually came out to my family, so Sam's surprise was understandable. Still, this wasn't exactly what I had planned in terms of telling them. I mean, I planned to, at some point, but I didn't think it would be any time in the near future. I've known that I was bisexual for a while, but I've always kept that to myself. It wasn't as if I was ashamed or anything, but I guess it never felt like the right time. I really didn't want to just be like 'Mom, Sam, I'm bisexual. I still like guys, but I realize that I also like girls now, too. So, yeah. What's for dinner?'

"Yep." I nodded. "And with that- You know what? I think I'll just gracefully bow out of the game and head on up to bed. Night guys." I said, as I stood and started heading towards my room.

"Riley, wait." Someone called just as I was about to close my bedroom door. I turned to find Sara standing in the hallway. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah. I mean, that wasn't how I planned to tell them, but I guess it really doesn't matter one way or the other."

"Are you sure that you'll be okay with people knowing though?" She whispered as she twisted her hands together nervously. "I mean, what if one day someone decided to ask you-" I pulled her into a heated kiss, cutting off whatever she had been about to say. It felt even better than the first time. "Riley?" She breathlessly asked as she looked at me through hooded, lust-filled eyes. I quickly pulled her the rest of the way into the room, making sure to close and lock the door, before I pushed her against the wall.

"Have you ever done this before?" I breathed out as I began to trail kisses down her neck.

"No." She said as she ran her fingers through my hair. "Have you?"

"A few times." I continued my journey down her neck, making sure to leave marks behind. "Are you sure you want to?"

"Yes. I'm sure. I want you to be my first, Riley."

I crushed my lips against hers as I pulled her closer to me.

"Say it again." I murmured as I pulled her earlobe in between my teeth.

"I want you to make me yours. I want you to claim my body, Riley. I want you to make love to me. Please." She gasped out. That was all I needed to hear before my lips were crashing against hers again. This kiss was all aggression, lust, and pure primal instinct. I ran my tongue along her bottom lip, asking for permission which she happily granted me. The kiss quickly turned into a battle of dominance, one in which she quickly conceded. Her surrender was immediately followed by a low moan that spurred me on. My hands began to roam over her body, running along every inch of exposed skin. They traveled over every inch, every curve, memorizing each little dip, each crevice as they went. My hands traveled lower until they reached the back of her thighs and then they were grabbing. Making sure that I had a firm grip, I lifted her feet off the floor and her legs quickly wrapped themselves around my waist. I pushed her harder against the wall as I deepened the kiss before I slowly started to grind against her. We stayed like that for a while until she started to grow impatient. Smirking slightly, I broke the kiss, moving instead to place kisses down her neck and along her collarbone, staking my claim on her skin as I went. Her hands were tangled in my hair, her head thrown back, and an endless stream of moans was coming from her. As turned on as I was from the nearly pornographic sounds coming from her, I knew that I couldn't let her first time be against my bedroom wall, no matter how much I just wanted to take her right then and there. I tightened my hold on her before effortlessly crossing the room and laying her gently on the bed, all while still trailing kisses along her body.

"Riley. Please." She whimpered as her body arched up against me. I pulled back and smirked at her disheveled appearance before quickly removing her shirt and bra. I only stopped for a second to admire the newly exposed skin before my mouth was attacking it, going from one exposed breast to the other. Her moans only intensified, spurring me on even more. "Riley, I need you to touch me." Sara panted. "I need you in me." I pulled back to look into her eyes before crushing my lips against hers in a bruising kiss; my hands making quick work of her remaining clothes. It was only after I had thrown her last articles of clothing across the room somewhere, did I break the kiss to pull back completely and look at her.

"Sara," I whispered, looking up into her eyes, noticing her shy look. "You're beautiful." I leaned back down to kiss her again, hoping she felt the truth in my words. It was only when she started tugging at the fabric of my sports bra that I realized that I was, in fact, still clothed. I pulled back and smiled at her before quickly tugging the material off and flinging it across the room. When we were both finally undressed, I looked at her again. "Are you sure?" I asked, searching her eyes for any uncertainty. The only answer I got was her hand reaching up to my hair and pulling me back down for a fierce kiss, my hand already started on its journey to where I know she wanted me the most. It didn't take long for us both to succumb to a night of bliss.