The Unanswered Question.

Lately I've realized something, I wrote about my flare and how it put me in a paralyzing pain but never what caused it.

I think it's a pretty important fact, right? I'm surprised I even forgot it to be honest, I guess I was too wrapped up in trying to explain my pain to mention that part of the story.

Well, here goes nothing...

A flu mist.

Yup, you read that correctly. A live flu mist (like a nose spray almost) was squirted up my nose because a uneducated doctor recommended it. Not to be mean to the doctor when I say uneducated but later many people in the medical field said I shouldn't have had the live mist.

My mom's chemistry teacher said he thought that since my immune system was already attacking itself the mist sent it in hyperdrive and it just went crazy (paraphrasing because science talk bugs me).

Sometimes I think "What would've happened if I never got that..." But we can't live life in what ifs. I think if we constantly dwell on the past, we'll miss the present and future. If I could go back and change one thing it would probably be getting that mist, it put me in such a terrible pain and I don't want anyone else to go through that.

Don't get a live flu mist... Just don't.