Chapter 5 - Vampire Friends

A/n looking time no publish. I will be adding OC's. Ok well please tell me what you think and if I should keep writing. :3 Happy Holidays.

       Y/n POV

      I ran down the street. Just great. It's Wednesday. Dodge ball day. I panted once I was at the school. I sighed and walked in. I quickly went till math class. Morning math. That's when I took my seat by Codie and his twin, Jacob.

       Codie has brown eyes, black hair with blue tips on the bangs and ends, and is rich. By rich I mean lives in a five story mansion with golden rim gates, flawless cut bushes, who knows how many maids, a butler, 10 gardens, and a animal shelter.

        Jacob looks the same but has red tips and light blue eyes. They are very different. Most girls would go for Codie. Why? Well one he is social. Two he plays in the basketball team. Three he holds the record in the mile run. Lastly, he can be very flirty.

      Jacob is the quiet and shy one, smart, talented, very artistic, a writer, not a pervert like Codie gets, and doesn't try to be popular. To be honest I do kinda like him. The only reason people talk to him is to get them to do there homework, which he makes them fail, or if it's about Codie.

      We had math work. We had 30 minutes to work on it. Jacob finished in 10 minutes. There was 15 questions. Codie got done 5 minutes later. I turned mine in as did a few others. I looked over at Jacob to see him drawing a realistic girl and a boy.

      It wasn't just any girl and boy. It was me and my brother....My bother die because of a shooting that happen here 2 months ago. I wasn't bullied when he was here. He passed away in the hospital. Jacob was social then. They were best friends.

      I sighed. Jacob look at me. I gave a soft smile. He smiled back. Codie 'coughed' causing me to look away and Jacob to go back to drawing. The bell rang and we all when to our next class. Science.

      "Ok class, get with a partner and girls put your hair up. Don't forget your apron and goggles," our teacher ordered.

      I did as we were told. Sam and Codie pared up with each other. Rick and Nick, Chris and Chet became partners. Jacob shyly walked over to me.

     "D-do you want to be partners?" He asked.

     "Sure.." I smiled.

     Jacobs POV

    Y/n is a sweet girl, but I know she would tastes divine. Her sent was unexplainable. Codie and I have plans to change her. Sam, Rick, Nick, Chris, Chet, and Max disagrees. We met to change her brother, but he die. Y/n is all we have left is him. The CP's killed him. I was determined to keep her safe.

     We were making a chemical reaction with some sort of red, blue, green, and purple substance. Our teacher explained that a certain combo would make a solid. Y/n looked at it.

     I grabbed red and put it with the purple, then that with blue. It fizzed. Y/n carefully put the green liquid into the other cup and it harden. (Idk if this is real or even works...) Y/n eyed over at me and smiled. I smiled back with a small blush on my face.

       45 minutes later the bell rang and we went to LA.

     Codie POV

     We say down as our teacher blabbed on and on. About 30 minutes of listening to him/her blab we were asigned homework. Jacob finished all 30 questions in less than 10 minutes. The rest off the class took there's home.

       P.E. Dodge ball. Sam and I were team captains. Jacob, Y/n, and other students were on my team. Sam took Chris, Chet, Nick, Rick, and other students. This is going to be fun...

        Ben POV

       Once all my games were back at the mansion, I decided to wait at my dad's house for Y/n. Out she came back. While I was waiting I heard a strange female chuckle. I turned around to become face to face with a vampire.

      Long brown hair, Jeff's age, freckles, eyes similar mine but purple instead of red, red belly shirt with a black bleeding heart, booty shorts, high black and red boots, and black tips on her bangs and ends. I took a step back.

       "Hello Ben."

        I shuttered. It was Emily...(sorry if your name is Emily) Smirking she pinned me to the wall. I quickly disappeared into codes. I wasn't able too leave the house, so I hid in my bedroom, in my safe. Yes I had a safe for my money.

      It was big enough for new and Jeff to fit in. The safe was in the wall behind my TV. The wall it's self was the door. I heard shattering glass and running water. I sighed. I put my phone on vibrate. I texted Masky to let him know that there was a vampire and that I was stuck.

Masky: Ok, Hoodie, Toby, Kate, and I will be there soon.

Ben: Ok. If you see a girl walking on the streets into the house please stop her.

Masky: Ok.

     I sighed.

     "Come out, come out were ever you are," Emily sang out.

      I held my breath. She was in my room.

    "I guess where playing hide and seek?" Emily chuckled.

    "I'm going to count to 10. 1....2....3....4...5......6.....7.....8.....9...10. Ready or not here we come," Emily chuckled.

       Did she say we?! Who's with her?

       Y/n POV

      I walked back home with bruises. Jacob and Codie stood up for me. I sighed and walked to my door only to be tackled by a man in a white mask. Black eyes upside down u's for eyebrows and black lips like lipstick. Masky.

       "You can't go in," he said.

       Then I heard a loud bang. What's going on? A man in a orange hoodie, black mask with red stitched smile, and red eyes. It was Hoodie. Toby and Kate the Chasers was here too.

       They walked in and I followed. The place was trashed. I gulped. Hoodie pulled out his gun, Toby pulled out him hatches, and Masky and Kate pulled out there knifes. That when I saw a young man.

       Brown hair, dark red eyes, ears like Ben, paly as him, red T-shirt, jeans, and fangs. A girl came down the stairs and smirked. She had long brown hair, around Jeff's age, freckles, eyes similar to Bens but purple, red belly shirt with a black bleeding heart, booty shorts, high black and red boots, and black tips on her bangs and ends.

       My brothers x-girlfriend. What happened in hear? She didn't seem notice me.

      "Dominic," Emily smirked "why do you think the proxy's are here?"

     "To kill us of course," the man know as Dominic smiled.

     I wasn't going to let them kill each other. I stood in front of them. Emilys face went into pure shock. I just glared.

    "Y-y/n?" Emily choked out.

     I just looked down. Before I knew it she pulled me into a hug. I hugged back letting tears roll down my face. Once we broke apart Emily glared over at the proxy's.

      "What are you doing hanging out with them? Do you know what they di-" Emily was cut off.

      "Emily. Let her find out for self," Dominic said sadly. With that they vanished.

       Ben appeared behind me.

       "Y/n?" Ben asked.

       "Yea..."

       "Are you ok?"

       " Yea. I'm ok.."

       "No. She's friends with those blood sucking bastards," Masky growled.

       "So what?! I don't know what y'all did but I don't care...kill me if you want. I have no reason hear..." I choked out.

       "What about your mom?" Ben asked.

       "She's gone..." I said.