Chapter 21 - Jealousy

This was brought up by @Xiara_Virus. So give her/him a big thanks. 

Ben left upstairs as Y/n went over by Jacob. Codie saw this and smirked. He knew Jacob like her, but was more than willing to give her up to Ben if that is what she wanted. Ben would do the same thing for her, well maybe not with her last work on it. really all Codie thought about was having one night with her, One night in bed. 

"Hey Y/n," Jacob smiled. 

"Hey," Y/n smiled back. 

"How are you doing?"

"OK I guess. What about you?"

"I don't know anymore," Jacob sighed. "After seeing your brother again was nice, but to see him leave again. It hurts. Anyways...Did he tell you anything before he left?"

"Umm, yea why?" 

Jacob sighed, "what did he tell you?"

"He told me 'besides your the Virus and I'm the Hacker' but that was mainly it..." Y/n trailed off. 

Jacob smirked. He knew what he meant by that. He shook his head and looked at y/n.

"You don't know what that means do you?" Jacob asked.

Y/n just shook her head. Jacob smiled and gave a soft chuckle. 

"Think about it for a little bit. You and your brother have powers and such," Jacob ruffled her hair. "Trust me. Once you figure it out you'll under stand." 

Ben came back down stairs. Jacob sighed and went to his brother. Once Y/n saw Ben she gave a soft  smile. Ben returned it and gave a small peck on the cheek. Jacob and Codie noticed, but Codie also noticed Jacob's glared towards Ben.

"Jelly Brother?" Codie smirked

"I'm not Jealous..." Jacob snapped and looked down.

Codie rolled his eyes and his lips formed a line.

"Jacob?"

"What?" Jacob asked looking straight ahead.

"You should tell her how you feel. Stop wimping out and tell her how you feel," Codie smiled softly. "Oh and before you get in bed with anyone, come to me."

Jacob punched his brother in the stomach and turned towards him. 

"I'm not going to talk to you about that. I'm not that innocent," Jacob sighed turning forward again. 

Codie only nodded in pain. Jacob smirked and everyone cheered once Kate came back with all the pages. Slender come up behind her and took the notes to place them back. The game continued for about an hour. It wasn't until Codie suggested Seven In Heaven for the whole night. 

OC/N got (OK If your OC is a boy then Azul...Girl Then Dominic) Jeff got Emily. Sam ended up with Jane. Codie had Kate. Chet, Rick, and Nick decided on sleep. Slender Hoodie, Masky, and EJ dropped out. Toby and Clocky. Jacob got Y/n, which Ben got Ann. This did tick off Ben to no end, but this did give Jacob time to show how he felt towards Y/n. 

Once Jacob and Y/n were in there room he plopped down on the bed staring at the ceiling. 

"This game is quiet stupid," Y/n sighed.

"How so?"

"Have fun in a closet and finish up in a room having sex. after that a love that would last forever," Y/n smirked. "That's just kinda stupid."

"Unless you ended up with someone you liked," Jacob spoke staring at ceiling still.

Y/n just shrugged and sighed, "what do you want to do?"