Chapter 22 - I'm Sorry

Ben sighed and sat in his room staring at the wall. Thinking about what happened. Maybe Jacob is better for her, mean after all I am just a demonic being that act's childish...Ben thought to himself. Meanwhile Y/n was sitting in a tree thinking about what happened just minutes ago. She knew Ben liked her and she knew Jacob liked her too. What am I suppose to do? Y/n asked herself. The wind blow softly in the air as the sun sat in the morning air. Jacob on the other hand was inside the mansion with Codie by his side. 

"Look, Jacob  things happen...You need to fight for her," Codie explained. 

"Maybe Ben is better for her..."

Codie turn and glared at him, "why would you say that?"

Jacob sighed and turn to face his brother with a face filled with hurt and anger. 

"Why? Well one I am unstable and have you forgot what happened at our home? When you thought I was dead after what I did? What I did to myself," Jacob sighed. "She can do better than me."

With that Jacob went out side and sat on the porch. The sunlight hitting his pale skin brought a tint of warms to his cold skin. Codie on the other hand sighed and sat their. He did forget about what happened. Maybe Jacob was right. It wasn't long until Sam walked down stairs and saw Codie slumped over.

"Whats wrong Codie?" Sam asked siting next to him, at the table. 

"Jacob," Codie sighed and lend back looking at the ceiling. "He loves Y/n, but so dose Ben. He thinks he isn't good enough for her. I know his right, but I just don't want him to be hurt emotional too. His been threw enough pain."

Sam sighed smiled. 

"You know, maybe Jacob needs to learn emotional pain. He has to learn past both," Sam smiled and left. 

Codie sighed and got up walking out, only to bump into Ben. 

"Sorry Ben," Codie helping him up.

"Its fine," Ben sighed. 

Codie was sadness in Ben's eyes. 

"Ben you ok?"

"No."

Ben grabbed a drink and walked out. Codie followed him.

"It's Jacob and Y/n right?"

Ben stop and turn staring at him. 

"So what if it is?"

"Jacob doesn't think he will be good enough for her," Codie sighed.

Ben sighed, "well I'm not either."

Codie smiled, "Ben you would be the better choice. My brother is unstable and he knows this. Now want to play video games?"

Ben rolled his eyes with a smirk. 

"Sure."

Meanwhile Alec and William entered Zalgo's office. Once inside they nelt down before him. 

"You wished to see us?"

"Yes, I did," Zalgo smirked. "I want you both to go to the mansion and bring me Y/n."

"Yes sir," they both said in sync. 

Before they could exit Zalgo spoke up.

"Take Zerena with you."

Both nodded and left. 

"Want did he want?" Zerena asked.

"We still have to retrieve Y/n," Alec smirked.