Chapter 20 - Truth or Dare?

After the drama Ben, Jeff, and Toby begged for Slender to let the Vampires stay. In the end he said yes, but Alec and TY didn't. They said his good-byes and left. 

"Alec, you do know you don't have to go," Y/n whispered.

"I know, but I think it's for the best. Besides you the Virus and I'm the Hacker," Alec smirked and left. 

Y/n stood there in thought. What did he mean by that?

"Hey, Y/n. You ok?" Ben asked. 

"Oh, yea I'm fine. Wanna do something?"

"Like what?" Ben asked. "I mean there is a lot of things you can do here.."

"I Don't know...I just wanna do something," Y/n shrugged.  

Ben smirked and took her inside. 

"Hey guys, we should introduce our self's move to the new member," Ben smiled. 

"Truth or Dare. No wait, would you rather," Jane suggested.

"Jane shut up. The only one that sounded half decent was Truth or Dare," Jeff snickered.

Jane growled and tackled Jeff, but only for him to move and attack. 

"$20 on Jeff," Ben smirked.

"Your on," Y/n smiled. 

~Time Skip~

Ben handed over the 20 and grumbled as Y/n did a victory dance around him. Jeff grumbled holding his on cut eye. Jane found his blind spot, which is the only reason she won. After that little fight Codie, Azul, Sam, Max, Chet, Rick, Nick, Jacob, Emily, Dominic, OC/N, Slenderman, Hoodie, Masky, Toby, EJ, Jeff, Jane, Ann, Kate, Clockwork, Ben, and Y/n all sat in a circle. 

"So, Masky, why don't you start us off," Slenderman sighed.

"Emily. Truth or Dare?" Masky asked. 

"Truth," Emily smirked.

"What are your feelings to Jeff."

The room froze. Everyone's eyes were on her now. Emily smiled.

"I love him. He was there when I need someone," Emily answered. "Toby. Truth or Dare?"

Toby thought for a minute, "d-dare."

"Kiss Kate," Emily smirked. 

Toby sighed with a blush and did so only kissing her cheek. Some laughed as he sat back down, but Masky and Clocky sat in anger. 

"Umm...J-Jeff Truth or D-dare?" Toby asked. 

"Dare," Jeff smirked.

"Get i-in your favorite s-sex position o-over Ben."

Ben glared at Toby as Jeff was wide eyes. Jeff did so causing both of them to blush in embarrassment. Y/n snickered as others laughed freely. 

"Truth or Dare Y/n?" Jeff mumbled. 

"Dare," Y/n smirked. 

"Stand in the center of the circle and strip," Jeff smirked. 

Y/n glared, "bitch.."

"And just for saying that you have to sit on Ben's lap," Jeff added. 

Ben blushed a bright red as Y/n did so. Codie gave off a dog whistle which Y/n  heard and threw her shirt at him making everyone laugh. Slipping out of her pants Y/n threw it at Jeff in slight anger. 

"Now the rest," Jeff smirked holding her pants. 

Y/n let out a growl and tossed of her bra giving it to Azul. Toby blushed and covered his nose as Masky and Hoodie turned away with bright red faces behind the mask. Codie just stared with Jacob went wide eyes with a bright face. Sam, Max, Chet, Rick, Nick, and Slender turned away.  EJ, Jeff, Jane, Ann, Kate, Clockwork, and OC/N laughed at Y/n embarrassment. Y/n glared at them and took off the last piece over clothing and sat on Ben's lap. 

"Sam Truth or Dare?" Y/n asked having her legs up to her chest.

"Truth." 

"Were you always a vampire?"

"No," Sam smiled. "Kate. Truth or Dare?"

"Dare," Kate answered.

Sam thought for a minute. 

"Play the 8 pages again," Sam smirked. "In the mean time we can wait for your return."

Kate got up slowly and left with Slender behind her. Y/n quickly got her cloths and put them back on. Once done Ben hugged her from behind. Lending into his arms Ben cheeked her cheek. 

"So? I think you know my new little problem thanks to Jeff..." Ben trailed off.

Y/n knew before she sat down. Ben Drowned popped a boner. Y/n blushed slightly and nodded. 

"So...you want me to fix it or..." Y/n wasn't able to finish her sentence. 

"You don't have too," Ben smirked at her. "Besides it won't be the first time for me to handle something like this." 

Y/n shrugged and smirked, "your lost."

Ben smirked and leaded into her ear, "is that so? Well maybe one day i will get you in bed and I will make sure you won't be walking for a few days."

With that being said Ben left Y/n blushing.

A/n ~ :3...XD sorry for the wait. But hey its here. That all i got at the moment so have a good day.

?: Hey! Wait That's all???

Ummm???? Ben. I need ideas. And why are you here???

Ben: Ok. Why not a lemon? Or more drama?? And mainly I came here because I can and because of these beautiful readers. *Smirks*

Perv...but what should happen???

Ben: I don't know! I'm not a writer that writes bad fanfic.

I know that they are bad and I wasn't asking you, but my fanfic would be better than yours. I need ideas guys so don't be shy. :) I will take any ideas.

Ben: I gave you one!

*Rolls eyes* I would like the reader to give me ideas so feel free to give me ideas I'm open for anything.