Chapter 6

Maskys POV

I was confused. Y/N is friends with vampires, her mom died, and Ben knows her? I look over at Hoodie who was putting his gun away. Toby and Kate put there weapons away. I sighed and did the same.

"What is your connection with them?" I asked.

"Emily was my brothers x-girlfriend....I don't know what happened to her...she changed," Y/N explained.

"Ben we have to take her to Slenderman," Hoodie spoke in.

Ben glared at him and looked back at Y/N who was staring at the floor. Kate turned towards me.

"B-Ben.. y-you know t-that Y/N isn't like us..." Toby ticked out.

"Will you all shut up...," Y/N growled. "Just Shut Up! I have be threw enough! You can leave me or kill me! I don't care....."

We all froze. Y/N must have had a bad life like us... I smirked.

"We won't kill you. You won't kill yourself. You will stay will us at the mansion weather Slenderman likes it or not," I smiled.

Ben looked over at me and smiled and took Y/N hand. Kate, Toby, Hoodie, Ben, Y/N, and I left the house and went to the mansion. When we got there Slender saw Y/N and froze.

"Get her out now."

Fear took over him, yet I'm not sure why. That's not normal for him. I looked back at Y/N and her face was filled with rage and sadness? I'm not sure what's going on. Kate and Toby looked confused, as did Ben.

"Going to kill me too?" Y/N asked. "Betrayed my father by ripping him apart. Getting your proxy to kill my brother. My mothers sickness from you! Fuck you! We trusted you! My father did! I did.....know you are nothing more than a traitor to my family."

"What is she talking about?" Toby asked.

"She is talking about her pasted life, when she was young," a strange voice said. "Us vampires had a deal with you too Slender."

"Hack. Long time no see," Slenderman spoke. (telepathically)

"Yep. 1932, was the day of our deal. In 1954 was the last time I saw you," the vampire, know as Hack appeared.

"1989 was the day my dad did the deal...I wasn't alive then but he told me," Y/N spoke.

"Can you please explain the deal to us?" Kate asked.

Codie's POV

I walked with Jacob back home. Sam and I have been arguing more and more. Jacob is slight most of the time. Our butler Hack has been acting weird, and our 855 Maids have been slight as well. Everyone here is a vampire. We aren't the bad ones. We are the ones that help and protect the CP's. Emily and Dominic went rouge after Y/N's brother, Alec, died.

They aren't the only ones. Sam and his gang did too. One persons death can change everything. I sighed and walked into our house with Jacob. Slenderman promised to hide us from William and his wife Zerena. William has blonde hair, green eyes, and can kill you with one touch. Zerena is a demon with red skin, black eyes, sharp teeth, and long black hair. Both worked for Zalgo.

Jacob cried. I walked over and hugged him. He hugged back and cried slightly on my shoulder.

"Slenderman. This is all his fault and Hack left to talk to him..," Jacob chocked out.

Hacks POV

"Y/N's father had a deal with Slender to wear Y/N and the rest of her family would live hear, in turn they would keep you guys hidden for ever. They did do that but you killed them. All but Y/N. When you killed Alec some of the vampires when rouge," I explained.

"So Slenderman promised to hide the vampires from William and his wife Zerena, in trun they protect you," Masky asked making sure.

"Yes.." Slender replied.

They now know and I have to get back to Jacob and Codie. Y/N can stay here. I trust Slenderman .

"Take care of Y/N. If the rouge vampires find her then you will be in trouble. She is destine to do great things," I smiled.

With that I vanished.