Chapter 11

A/n - Hey guys! Wattpad is acting strange...I don't know but maybe it's just me. Anyways enjoy the story.

Ben Drowned's POV

Y/n sat on my bed watching me. I was just playing a random game. Y/n seems paranoid, but I'm not sure why. I pause my game and turn around to see Y/n staring off into space. I snapped my fingers in front of her. Nothing. I did it again. Nothing. Then Y/n looked over at me worriedly.

"There in trouble," she choked out.

"Who?" I asked.

"Codie, Jacob, Hack, Sam, and the other's," Y/n replied.

"Who do you know?" I asked.

"I can see them...."

I was shocked. Did she just say she could see them. I'm guessing this is one of her gifts. Y/n locked her e/c eyes with mine.

"They need help."

I stood up and took her hand. I decide to go to Slenderman. Maybe he can help. I lead her to Slender's office. I gentle realises her hand and knocked.

"Come on in," I heard Slenderman say.

Y/n stopped me before I could open the door.

"What is it?"

"Let me talk to him," She answered.

I searched her eyes before stepping aside to let her go in. Once she walked in and shut the door I sat against it. I was worried to be honest. Codie seemed like a cool guy. She has a strong connection with him. If he is killed then...and his brother. I know I just met them, but they never meant any harm to us. They just came to check on her.

That's a good friend. I sat there to what seemed like for ever until I heard footsteps approach the door. I stood up and lean on the wall. Y/n came out and looked over at me.

"C-can you help me find Eyeless Jack and the proxys?" Y/n asked.

"Sure," I answered.

I lead her down stairs where Toby was sitting watching the News. Y/n's eyes widen once she saw what was on TV. I wasn't sure at first, but before I could ask she walked over to Toby.

"What happened?"

"S-some rich g-g-guys house got b-burned down," Toby ticked out once I stood by Y/n.

"Toby I need you and the other p-," Y/n clutched her head.

Pain filled her face. Toby and I got her to sit on the couch. Y/n body shook like a leaf.

Y/n POV

I clutched my head. A strange voice came to my head. Toby and Ben helped me to the couch.

"Y/n, my dear. You have 3 choices. One, you can meet me alone and your home town alone and turn yourself over, saving your friends. Two,you can stay where you are as your friends die, or kill the Slenderman and his proxys, in return you can have your brother, your friends, and parents. You have three days to decide. Your time starts now."

I was in shock. Toby and Ben stared at me with so much concern. I stood up and walked to the kitchen and grabbed a knife. I was going to kill the bastard. Ben and Toby came in and saw the blade in my hand.

"I have to do this alone."

"Your not going alone," Ben declared.

"You don't own me. This is not your fight. THat bastard said I could kill Slender and the proxy's to get my family and friends back, stay here and let them die, or go turn myself and save my friends. I'm going but I'm not going down without a fight!" I growled.

"Your s-s-still not going a-alone," Toby said.

A/n I know its short but thats all I got right now.