Chapter 7

Ben's POV

Once Hack left I was surprised. I never knew about the deal. Tears ran down Y/n face. I now know why she wanted to die. Because she had nothing. No family, no love, no life, and no one to be there for her. Not any more. She had me to watch over her and we might not be her family, but we could be. i will turn her life around. Hack seems to care about her. A lot. She is special. That's when i got a idea. Y/n stood there in the room as everyone was going on to there life. Jeff ran in and grabbed Y/n hand.

"Hey Y/n, do you want to play video games with me and Ben?" Jeff asked.

She just nodded and Jeff took her upstairs as I founded behind. Once we got up there Jeff smiled and grabbed three remotes and sat down on the floor. Y/n look over at me then sat down. I look at Jeff before sitting down with the controller. Jeff was acting strange. We ended up playing Mario Cart. (I know this is common and all but I'm lazy right now). Jeff show Y/n how to play the game before I could. When we played Y/n strangle beat both of us. She was calm about it too.

If that's not weird enough Jeff beat me. I was shocked. We played again but this time I was second with Y/n first. Jeff was never this good at video game. What was stranger is that he hated this game. Why would he pick it? What happened to Jeff. About 15 minutes later Y/n watched Jeff and I play Mortal Combat. I was focused and besides the fact I was bossy at this game. Jeff has Reptile as I had Scorpion. Jeff was never able to beat me at this. He was the fourth best. It went me, Eyeless Jack, Sally, then Jeff.

I one the first round easily. Then Jeff won the next one because of his ex-ray . Jeff need one hit for a the fatetality I found hilarious. Jeff dodged the attacks and used his ex-ray to where he used a fatetality on me. I was shocked. I looked over at Jeff who was laughing. Y/n looked over at me.

"How," I asked.

"Hahaha I don't know but maybe you should practice more," Jeff laughed.

Codie's POV

Jacob and I snuck over to the mansion and saw. Jeff and Hoodie. I don't know why they where talking but this was the only was to see Y/n. Hack said she was at the mansion so we decided to see her and make sure she was alright. I was able to shape shift into people and make others look like someone else. I look over at Jacob and smirked. Jacob quickly knocked them both out. We took there body's to a small treehouse we had to watch the pastas and get information. That's when Jacob took Hoodies look as I took Jeff.

Jacob said I should be the one to talk to her. I sighed and left him there. I looked threw door and saw her. I smile at first then I saw Ben. Once they were alone I quickly ran in and grabbed her hand.

"Hey Y/n, do you want to play video games with me and Ben?" I asked.

She just nodded. Smiling I took her upstairs. I got each of us a controler and sat down. I had already out in Mario Cart. I gladly showed Y/n how to play. In the end Y/n won. I smirked. Her powers are growing. She is similar to Ben. Glitching the TV, doing cheats on video games. The thing is Ben drives people insane as Y/n can do more than that. She could take possession of ones body. Cause viruses on computers and such. There's more but that's all Hack told me. I think he told me another one but I could be wrong.

After a while we, well Ben and I played Mortal Combat. I loved this game. I took Reptile and Ben took Scorpion. I wanted to know how he fought so I cut slack. Ben won the first one. I took the second one. Be wasa good gamer. One hit and I was dead but I didn't really care. I dodged his attacks a used my ex-ray to here I could do my favorite part. Fatetality. I laughed.

"How?" Ben asked.

"Hahaha I don't know if maybe you should practice more," I laughed.

"What are you doing here?" Y/n asked.

Ben and I look at her. Oh shit. She can see who I really I'm. Damn it. That was the other one Hack told me. Ben was confused. I stared at her.

"What are you talking about?" Ben asked.

That's when I heard yelling in the kitchen.

Jacob's POV

I was outside until Masky came out and saw me. I panicked.

"Hey Hoodie, what are you doing out here?" Masky asked.

Oh yea Codie changed me to look like Hoodie.

"J-just checking if there was someone out here...." I answered.

Masky shrugged ,"want to get some cheesecake?"

"Sure," I answered.

We went inside and walked into the kitchen I sat at the table as Masky got the cheesecake. I smiled slightly. Strawberry cheesecake. That when the real Hoodie and Jeff came running in. Masky froze in place.

"Who the hell are you?!?!?!?" Hoodie yelled.

"WHAT HELL DID YOU DO TO US?!?!" Jeff yelled.

I froze. We where here to see if Y/n was going to stay here or not,get information. We did this before acting as Masky and Eyeless Jack. Me being Eyeless Jack. Shit now what. Jeff grabbed my shirt and continued to yell at me as Hoodie was explaining to Masky. That's when I saw Codie pulling Jeff off of me. Ben and Y/n came in. Once I saw her I wanted to hug her. Hoodie pulled out his gun as Jeff pulled out his knife.

Codie glared at them coldly and pulled out a knife similar to Jeff's. I was terrified.

"Stop, wait a minute!" Y/n ordered.

Jeff and Hoodie sighed but didn't put down there weapons.

"I'll ask again. Why are you here Codie. And why is Jacob here?" Y/n asked.

Everyone stood there in confusion. I looked at Codie. With a sigh Codie look at her with a smile.

"It seems your powers have grown stronger. Keeping it conciled like you Alec did," Codie smiled sadly staring at her with his knife still pointed at the one we were acting as.

A gunfire when off but my hand grasped it and crushed it in my hand. Y/n and everyone else but Masky and Hoodie stared with a hit of sadness. Codie put us back to our normal look. That's when I glared at Hoodie.

"Going to shoot us like you shot Alec?" I growled.

Codie glared at Hoodie and Masky as I did. Out of the Conner of my eye I saw Y/n with tears streaming down her face. Ben and Jeff stared at Masky and Hoodie. I felt bad for her. Looked at her one more time before Codie and I vanished.