Chapter 16

OK I know my last to chapter said 12 and13 but they were supposed to be 14 and 15 sorry about that...

Y/n POV

I looked closer at the boy I bumped into. It was Alec. I was scared. Was it really him?

"Alec?" I asked.

He just stared at me like I was dead. Before I could do anything I heard a scream. Male. His screams were screams of pain. Ben...

"Ben...Ben!?" I quickly ran towards the screams.

Ben's POV

Jacob was as he told me. But for a vampire I thought he could hold on to his own body. But it happened..I didn't have time to move out of the way. He bit me...the venom was painful. I felt like I was drowning all over again. I let a painful screen as 'Jacob' stood over me a picked me up by the neck holding me in the air. I could say and much less breath, but me not breathing never bothered me.

I was dead, but even dead people can feel pain. His grip slowly tightened. I griped him hand trying to rip his grip off. It was pointless. The venom slowly took affect. My body was colder than before. I felt deader than ever. But the deader I felt, the more alive my body came.

"Ben!" Y/n vocie rang out.

My eyes drifted towards her but everything seemed to be moving slow...

Short yes and I'm really sorry got ideas share please have a good day...