Chapter 19

Alec, Ben, and Jacob caught up with Y/n, but she was at the park. Alec keep hidden with Ben and Jacob. 

"So I see you've come," Jasper smirked. 

Y/n scanned the area and saw Ty, Codie, Azul, Sam, Max, Chet, Rick, Nick, and  Chris by Zerena. Y/n sighed and glared at Jasper. She knew her brother, Jacob, and Ben near by. Went Jasper went to grab her Alec stood in the way and caused a electrical shock threw Jasper's body; thus causing Jasper to clasp.

"You stay away from my sister," Alec glared with venom dripping for his word. 

"Alec?!" the guys were shocked. 

Jacob and Ben stood by her and Alec. 

"Jacob!" Codie smiled. 

Zerena vanished and appeared behind Ben and Jacob. Thank to Jacobs fast reactions he hit the pressure point in her neck, this caused her to pass out. Ben and Y/n went over to the other to cut them free, but Zalgo got in the way, causing Ben and Y/n to move back.

"I told you Alec..." Zalgo sighed and smiled.

Alec knew what was to happen. 

"No!"

Everything happened to fast. Went Y/n opened her eyes she saw herself a bit into the forest with Ben holding her with his nose on the top of her head and leaning over her. Y/n back was proped up by a tree. 

"Y-you ok?" 

Ben stared at her before he went limp in Y/n hold with his head on her shoulder.

"Ben?" 

Y/n felt a strange thick like substance. Fear struck threw her as she pulled her hand back and saw his blood. It was long until Jeff, Emily, Dominic, and OC/N came by. Jeff was the first to react.

"Ben? Ben!" 

Jeff pulled him in his hold bring him close to him. Y/n gentle stroked hi hair and saw his eye twitch ever so slightly. 

"He will be ok, only if you get him to the others to heal him," Y/n whispered. 

Jeff nodded and ran as Emily and the two others stayed. 

"We have to help the others," Y/n glared. "Emily. You and OC/N help Codie and the others. Dominic your going to be with me."

"Got it," three said in sync.

With that the three made it back. Y/n shoved Alec away from Jasper's extremely red hand. Dominic was able the get Jacob out of the way. Zalgo charged at both as Jasper did the same. Emily and OC/N got them free, the vampires attacked. 

Codie, Jacob, and Sam attacked Zalgo as Rick and Tick moved quick to attack Jasper. When Zerena came too, Ty attack without hesitation. Max, Chet, Rick, Nick, and Chris got Zalgo, Zerena, and Jasper tied up. 

"Well, I guess that dose it," Sam smirked. 

Codie went over and helped Azul up. 

"Let's go guys," Alec smiled.

"Yea," Emily and OC/N cheered.

"FREEDOM!" Nick and Rick cheered. 

they laughed and left. Once they all made it back Y/n, was embrace in arms. It was Ben. Y/n returned the embrace.

"Lets go home. All of us," Ben smiled to everyone their.