Chapter 13

Y/n POV

I was quickly greeted by Jeff and Emily.

"Hey! We were wondering when you two would wake up. Did you have fu-," Emily quick slapped Jeff in the arm.

"Don't listen to him, but you and Ben should practice using your powers. Alec never really had a change to learn and I don't want to lose you too," Emily smiled sadly.

I smiled and nodded. I really missed him.Walked around trying to find Ben only to see Dominic Ben, and OC/N talking. Hoodie came up behind me with Masky and EJ. I turned and smiled.

"How are you doing?" Hoodie asked.

"Just fine, how about y'all?" I asked.

"We're all doing just fine," Masky said ruffling my hair.

I glared as the three boys laughed.

"You look so cute when mad," Masky teased.

"Oh hahaha," I said ding a fake laugh.

"OK, will see you later," Hoodie said before all three boys left.

I sighed shaking my head and started walking to Ben.

"Hey Ben? Do you think you can teach me how to use my powers?" I asked.

Ben smiled and nodded. With that he took my hand, leaving the two boys, and lead me to a open field not far from the others. The blue sky and the sun sat above me. Birds songs filled the air, the whistling of the wind, and trees the swayed gentle with the breeze. I looked over at Ben who was smiling at me.

"What do you want to learn first? To glitch here to there, make a clone, or to make a telepathic voice to your enemy's or friends?" Ben asked with a smile. "This is small and simple stuff, because I really don't want to push you to fast."

I smiled and thought for a minute, "lets start with the easies that first."

Ben smirked a glitched behind me putting him arms around my waist. I fell my face burn slightly.

"Glitching is like teleporting, or glitch from my grasp. Think of where you want to go and let your energy flow threw you," Ben said against my ear.

I knew I was a blushing mess. I closed my eyes and tough of being a foot behind him. I felt a strange electromagnetic flow threw my veins. I felt Bens grasp fade. I opened my eyes to see that I was just inches behind him. To be honest it made me quiet tired. Ben smirked when he turned towards me.

"Good. Now do it again, but appear by that tree line and come back," Ben pointed to the far side of the woods.

I sighed and closed my eyes. I opened my eyes to see that I was at the tree line, but I heard something behind me. I looked closely until I noticed it was Jacob. His eyes where red as he walked to me. He seemed like a zombie. Before I could do anything Ben appeared in front of me. Before Jacob could attack us, Ben gripped him throat pinning him to a tree.

"Y/n get out of here!" Ben order.

I quickly left and bumped into someone. I looked up and saw someone on the ground holding him head.

A/n I know it's short, but I'm busy and all. So do you know the person is?