Chapter 23

Ok so Jacob is back. Ben and you have gotten closer and Jacob is becoming stabler. Y/n is now Slender's Proxy. Codie and Jeff grew close as friends as well as Sam and Slender. Three girl have been brought into the mansion. Alane, Ella, and Scarlet. Scarlet is Sam's older sister. Ella is a normal human. Alane became Slenderman's news proxy. Ella and EJ are friends and her and Y/n don't get along to well. Alane didn't mind Y/n and her, Masky, and Hoodie became quiet close. 

Alane - Dirty Blonde hair. Blue eyes. Grey Hoodie. Jeans and converse. Smart, quick thinking, sweet, love able, muscular, and willing to face death.

Ella - Black thin hair. Brown eyes. Freckles. Black turtle neck. Jeans and combat boots. Smart, talented, and is protective.

Scarlet - Pale. Deep sea blue eyes. Soft black wavy hair. Black dress with blue rimming on top and bottom. Mom like figure. Fun, joyful, and sweet at heart. 

 Zalgo went to a healer named Zoey. Scarlet and this Healer are best friends and have been since birth. 

Zoey - Woodesy brown hair. Sky blue eyes. Pale. Light blue dress with black rimming top and bottom. Enjoys company. Playful. Smart. Cunning and clever. 

6 months have pasted and all of this had happened. 

Now on to the story.

Ben, Codie, Jeff, and Y/n sat in his room playing The Voice on the Xbox. Jacob was their to watch. Ben sang Hey Soul Sister. Codie sang What Dose The Foxy Say and did really good, even if they laughed at him. Jeff sang Light Them Up. Y/n sang a song they downloaded. 

After she sang all the boys clapped. Y/n bowed playfully and sat back down. In the end no one won. Ben call bulls*** on it. Really everything was going great. Zalgo has been no problem and Everything seemed perfect. 

Time skip

Ben and Y/n sat outside on the porch. Y/n laid her head on Ben's shoulder as Ben laid his head on hers and held her. They where waiting for Jacob and Sally. It wasn't long until they came out. 

"Ready to go love birds?" Jacob smiled. 

Ben smiled and nodded. 

Y/n's POV

I was walking in the woods with Ben, Jacob, and Sally. The other Proxys were busy so we left to the park play with Sally. Ben and Jacob had to change their look. Well I changed Ben's eyes to the way they once was. Sally just had to clean off all the blood. Sally ran around and picked flowers on the way. I smiled to myself. She is so cute. I want a child one day. Once we got there Sally took Ben to push her on the swings. Jacob sat at a bench and started reading a book called 'The Outsiders'. (I read the book and seen the movie:3 they were sad...)

I smiled and put on my headphones listening to my playlist. As I did so I walked around the park. The sun shined brightly. My phone rested in my pocket. Ben, Jacob, Codie and I are BFFL (best friends for life). Codie was busy with something, which is why his not here. Before long I heard a scream. Ben, Jacob, and Sally heard it too. I stood there not moving. That's when I heard a girl screaming for help. Ben, Jacob, and Sally stood right behind me. Sally held my arm tightly and whimpered.

"Jacob, take Sally back to the mansion," Ben ordered.

Jacob picked up Sally and ran to the mansion. Ben and I ran too the cries for help. Once we got there a little girl around Sally's age was holding on to a branch to her from falling in a hole. Ben held out his hand to help the little girl.