D, M, and M... all in a bathroom.

Objective One: Sell my hatred for Darcy.

Objective Two: See if I can find any chocolate.

Objective Three: Survive.

I rip up the piece of paper from my room, giggling at objective two. Chocolate is my guilty pleasure and after all this bull crap, I need some to give me some energy. It has been 2 days since I have arrived in the main building and I am extremely anxious. Nothing peculiar has happened since my arrival. I get three meals a day and no snacks. The meals are decent and make me feel like I am in prison. I feel my body craving junk food and especially sweets. That explains objective two.

My room is like the food as well. Decent.

It is a dark gray with gray bed sheets and a gray freaking pillow. I hate gray! It is the most depressing uncharacteristic color in the world! Call me dramatic but two days could not go any slower here. I luckily have a sink to my left (am currently on this ugly gray bed), and at least some more mobile space unlike my other room in the other building. Surprisingly I also have some paper and a pencil, that’s how I could write those objectives. I’m not sure why I have such materials, but maybe it’s so I won’t kill myself with boredom.

Darcy has only visited me 3 times and they were to give me food. He had a nonchalant stare each time with a small smile to comfort me.

No shower though. I am beginning to smell as well, but at least there is a bathroom close to my room. When a guard escorts me I see other doors near mine, probably filled with unfortunate girls. Like me.

I hear a very soft beep. I’m startled at the unfamiliar sound and look around for it. It’s coming from the cellphone Layla gave me. It’s still in my combat boot and looking at the door in front of me I take it our quickly.

I open the flip phone and open up the message from an unknown number.

When you shower, Darcy will visit you. Tell him Code: 240. This is important but simple right Mel? Till next time.

L

My instant reaction is nervousness. For two reasons. One is the fact that this must be very important since this is the first message I have gotten. Second thing is… I hope Darcy doesn’t see me naked.

__________________________________________________________________

Layla impressively and mysteriously was right in knowing that the guards were going to take me to my shower today. I had some change in clothes that were surprisingly not gray, purple tank, blue jeans, and boring white panties. I remember blushing when the guard gave me the clothes. A man giving a girl, knowing nothing about her, underwear? Pure embarrassment.

The guard walks me over to this pretty big white room and I see it is a communal bathroom but surprisingly there is no one else here.

I begin to head to a stall at the far end and take off my shirt when I hear two people talking nearby…

Michael’s Point of View

“You do realize the subject is in there right?”

“Yes of course, don’t be coy you know you would do the same thing if you were me.” I give Henry and dark smile. He chuckles knowing exactly my dark intentions and lets me in.

The room is very bright and I am almost blinded by the light until I see her. Oh sweet Melanie… all alone and vulnerable. I tell the guard to not let anyone else in. He nods and closes the door behind me.

“Hey Mel.” I say now in the middle of the white room. She turns her back on me and tries to hide her body behind a curtain the stall has. I don’t get close to her, not yet.

“What the hell are you doing here?” She scrambles for her jeans and shirt on the floor. I chuckle.

“No need to put them back on Melanie. You won’t need them.”

Darcy’s Point of View

It’s time. Melanie must be showering and I have been told by Joe to well scare the living crap out of her with my disgusting male hormones. Of course he doesn’t know I’m a spy. I cannot wait till that fact gets slapped onto his disgusting little face.

I head out of my office down a dark hall. Hearing moans and grunts and pleas. I cannot wait to get the hell out of this place and save those girls.

Once I reach the women’s communal bathroom I see Henry… smiling a bit?

“Henry, order from Joe. I need to get in there so if you will excuse m—“

“Sorry sir Michael is already in there, guess he beat you to the punch.”

“Michael?!”

I push Henry aside, commanding he shut his mouth, and see Michael cutting off Melanie’s circulation. She is also half naked…

Melanie’s Point of View

Darcy! I think, I can’t breathe with Michael’s arm cutting off my circulation… I begin to feel dizzy from lack of oxygen.

However, just as I began to feel dizzy Michael’s arm ripped from my throat and I see Darcy punch him, square on the nose.

Next thing I see is blood…

____________________________________________________________________

Played a bit with point of view to add more style. Hope you all liked it!