Witches

As the end of tunnel was a door made out of stone. "Here we are. But where did I put that key?" She said to herself. Patting around her body, and I just stood back. Giggling at her and she eyed me. "You could help instead laughing at an old lady." She said, snapping at me a little bit. That made me move, and begin to search for the key. Feeling around on my hands and knees.

Suddenly, my hand touched something metal. Seeing that it was indeed the key, "Here you are." I said, placing the key into her hand.

"Thank you my dear." Josie said. Placing the key into the lock for the door, and hearing a click. The stone door swinging in, and I gasp. Everything was bright, crystals everywhere, glowing. All of the furniture was made of glass. It was beautiful, and I just kept staring with my mouth wide open. "Are you going to just keep staring or do you want to talk?" Josie said with a laugh. I cough, and follow her into a sitting area.

"Clara... I have seen your life. Ren here as let me see the things you've gone through. I'm very sorry for everything that has happened to you. I also lost my family, and I have been abandoned here on this land. I have lived here long as you can see. I know a lot of things and have seen a lot of things. Adam, I have watched over him for years without him knowing. Some what like a mother, but his brother on the other hand. He has lost control of his anger. Thinking everything good in life is what took his parents and brother away..." Josie said. "I can feel that you want to save your so called lover, who left you."

"I do indeed. How can you help me?" I ask. Staring at her, and she stared back.

"I can help you by giving you something." Josie said.

"And what is that?" I ask.

"My powers... I said you need to give me something in return and that is becoming one of me." I looked at her confused.

"You want me to become a witch. If you help find Adam, and in return I have to become a witch." I said, shocked.

Josie nodded her head. "I do indeed. But I have to teach you first." She said. "I don't know..." I said.

Looking down at my hands. "Well, this is my only offer. Take it or leave it. Because I can see your little lover now, and he is determined to get to his brother. I heard him tell you that he was becoming an animal before you came. But right now, he is going back into that animal he became without you beside him. He is changing every moment you are gone." Josie said.

"Fine... You have a deal. Teach me your ways so I can find him." I said.

Looking up at her, and she had a smile on her face. "Lovely, then we will get started tomorrow. You can if you want stay here in an empty room for the mean time." She said.

I nodded, "I will stay here." I said.

"Ren, will show you to your room." Josie said. She then stood up, and walked away.

I looked over at Ren, his blue eyes staring up at me. I smile, and pet his head. "Come on, boy. Will you show me the room." I said. He licked my hand. Walking down a hallway, and into a rock room. Laying down on the bed, and staring up at the ceiling. Ren jumped up, and laid down beside me. I sigh, and wonder what Adam is doing. Wondering if he missed, like I missed him. I wiped a tear away, and sighed. Falling asleep, wondering what the next day will be like.

Days have went by, and Josie has been showing me things that I've never seen before. Telling me how she got these powers, and for days I've been learning. Today was the day that I officially get my powers. We were traveling, having Ren and panther with us. Josie said, Kishan, the panther is protector. Like Ren is mine. Walking to a secret cavern, hidden in the ocean cove. It took an hour to get to the coast. Standing at the edge of cliff that lead to the ocean.