Make My Wish Come True (G-Dragon of Big Bang)

You had your arms tucked across your chest and you were aware the pout you were wearing made you seem a little childish, but you really, really loved being traditional and decorating the tree yourself, so when your boyfriend told you not to worry and that he'd call someone in to decorate it for you, you were more than a little disappointed.

"But why can't we do it, Jiyong?" you whined and he arched a brow, shrugging.

"Why do we need to? I can just get someone to come sort it for us." He said as if reassuring you.

You stared at the empty space where the tree was supposed to go and then back at your boyfriend who gave you a smile which you hated to love right at this moment in time.

"That's not the point," you huffed, turning away from him. "I want us to decorate it together."

He sighed and you heard him walk towards you before you felt his arms wrap around your body, his hands gently tugging your arms from their folded position so that he could grab hold of your hands and lean his head on your shoulder.

"You know I don't have time, I've still got a lot of stuff to finalise for my winter show." He said and you bit your lip, nodding slowly.

"I know, but I just think it'd be romantic." You mumbled, feeling bad that you were being so selfish.

He was right, and you did feel bad that you were being so fussy about decorating the tree when you should really just focus on spending as much time as you could with him before he had to go back to work for final preparations before Christmas. But at the same time, you did really believe it would be a romantic experience for the two of you to decorate the tree together.

This was officially your first Christmas with Jiyong and you wanted everything to be so perfect, but it was hard with him being away for most of the month. Luckily he was definitely off on Christmas day, but the lead up to it was more than hectic for his schedule.

Sighing once again, he let go of your hands, spun you around by your shoulders and pressed a light kiss to your forehead. "It's getting late, anyways." He told you. "Let's just call it a night for now."

You gave in, feeling defeated, but you didn't want to push it any longer because it would only result in an unnecessary argument, and you didn't want that at all. So, wrapping your arms around his torso, you gave him a hug before pulling away and leading the way upstairs to get ready for bed.

The next morning you could hear Jiyong rummaging around the room and you blinked your eyes open slowly, feeling the morning light that slipped through the edge of the curtains sting your eyes. Looking at the clock, you saw it was only half seven and you frowned, yawning and sitting up with a stretch, making him halt his actions.

"What are you doing up so early? I thought you were off today." You asked and he nodded.

"I am, but I have a surprise for you." He replied, smiling lightly.

You stared at him dubiously, giving the clock another glance. "What, at half seven in the morning?" you asked and he laughed, scratching the back of his neck.

"I wasn't meant to wake you, I was just... looking for something. You can go back to sleep if you want, I'll wake you up in an hour or so."

You shook your head, kicking the covers off of you, feeling the cold air on your bare legs and you tugged your – well, Jiyong's – oversized t-shirt down as far as it would go before you shifted out of bed and walked across to him. "No, I'm too curious about what you're up to to sleep any longer." You told him, and he wrapped his arms around you, pressing his lips to your forehead.

CallMeTalia's Book of ImaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara