I Don't Need To Hang My Stocking (TOP of Big Bang)

"Seung-hyun why won't you help me?" you groaned, reaching around the tree to loop the tinsel on the far branch.

You heard your boyfriend chuckle from across the room and you leaned back to shoot him a glare.

"I don't like to decorate." He replied simply and you frowned.

"You could at least help me out, though." You retorted. "I don't like decorating either, but somebody has to do it."

"I already told you we can call somebody in to do it, though." He said and you gave him an exasperated stare.

"And I already told you that we're doing it ourselves." You reminded him.

He laughed again, taking a swig of his whiskey and you licked your lips.

"Pass me mine." You gestured your head to where your drink was sat on your boyfriend's favourite table. You hadn't liked it when he first introduced it into the living room, but it grew on you like the rest of the pieces he brought into the home you shared. Like him, pretty much everything in the room was quirky and intriguing.

He stood up, putting his own drink down before walking over to the table, picking up your glass and bringing it across to you. He held it out and you set the end of the tinsel you were holding down before taking it from him and taking a swig.

"Thank you," you smiled up at him, setting it beside yourself. "Now come give me a hand."

He gave you a wide smirk, shaking his head. "I told you, I don't like decorating."

You whined, pressing your palms to the floor and pushing yourself up to stand beside him. He towered over you as usual and you had to tilt your head to look up at him.

"It's no fun without your help." You pouted, trying to lure him in with your best puppy dog stare, and he chuckled, patting a hand on your head and ruffling your hair.

"You're cute when you do that." He murmured and you twisted away from his warm gaze.

"Stop trying to distract me, I need to get this finished." You leant down picking up the tinsel again and, despite your hatred for decorating, went back to intricately looping it around the tree so it sat perfectly.

Seung-hyun didn't move, he just stood and watched you work close from behind. Having him here doing nothing was still better than having him not here at all, you thought, smiling to yourself.

Once you'd finishing looping the tinsel around the tree, you began to pick up the few baubles you had – you never liked to clutter the tree, minimal, for you, was always best, especially in a house where most of the furniture was so different and demanding of attention - precariously placing them around the tree.

You felt your boyfriend's arms snake around your hips and he leant his chin on your head as you both stood back to admire your work.

"You've done a good job." He said warmly and his low voice reverberated in your ear, his chest rumbling against your back.

"I need to put the star on now." You said pointedly, staring up at the tall tree. "Will you help me?"

Seung-hyun laughed, turning you around in your arms. "I'm not putting it on for you." He said and you frowned.

"But I can't reach." You pouted, biting your lip. You hated saying what you were about to say next, you always felt so childish, but whenever you did he was putty in your hands and you loved that. "Oppa, please."

You watched as his face grew serious and he narrowed his eyes at you, his grip on you getting tighter.

And before you could even react, he hoisted you up over his shoulder, turned around and leaned down, holding you there with one large hand as he reached down to grab the star with the other before he stood up, handed it to you and turned his back to the tree so you could stretch up and hook the star onto the top.

You let out a squeal as he squeezed your hips, bringing you back down in front of him before pressing a hard kiss to your lips, leaving you breathless immediately.

"Are you happy now?" He breathed out, pulling away and you nodded slowly at first before nodding again frantically.

"Yes," you answered gleefully, "Thank you, Oppa." You said it again and you heard a low growl escape his lips as he leaned down and pressed his mouth against yours, his teeth pulling gently on your lower lip as he slipped his tongue into your mouth and stole another heated kiss from you.

He broke away from you, his breathing slightly ragged and he leaned down and pressed his forehead against yours. "I'm going to help you put the decorations up more often if you keep that up." He whispered and you felt a wide grin spread across your face.

"It's a shame they only need to go up then once a year, isn't it?" you laughed and he rolled his eyes, silencing you with a final kiss.