Fallen For Me (G-Dragon of Big Bang)

You groaned and you cradled your drink close to your cheek as you rested your chin on the high table you were sat at, staring across at him... or them.

There was two of him, and you knew you only knew one Jiyong – not that you were complaining because two Jiyong's would be a whole lot of fun – but, blinking furiously away the second Jiyong, you figured it was probably the drink blurring your vision to the point where you could see two of him and that wasn't a good thing.

From past experiences you had deduced that your drunkenness had three stages.

Stage one was the most fun because it was the stage in which you hit your high and you danced without a care in the world and felt content with life.

The next stage happened without fail whenever you just surpassed what you had deemed as your acceptable limit of alcohol and was the stage you were currently at. This stage, you had noticed, was when the alcohol in your system no longer made you feel giddy but it wore you out and your body started to ache from all the dancing, your brain becoming scrambled so much so that you had to sit down and rest for a while. An accompaniment of this stage was your vision becoming blurry and you assumed that this led to the last stage.

Stage three of your drunkenness was one you never remembered but your friends always told you about and this was you passing out – one minute you'd be slumped in a chair, leaning across the table and watching the world blur in front of you and then the next you'd be waking up groggily, most of the time with a pounding headache that would last for days, in your bed with no recollection of actually passing out or being taken home and tucked in bed.

You didn't want to reach the last stage because when you woke up the next morning you always felt guilty of ruining your friends' night by making them leave early to take you home.

"Jiyong." You pouted across at your friend and his head snapped up from the phone he was currently tapping away at and he smiled at you.

"What's up?" he asked "You wanting to leave?"

You shook your head, frowning at him. "How come you can drink so much and not be affected but I always become such a mess?"

He let out a snort of laughter, reaching an arm across the table between you to ruffle a hand in your hair.

"I don't mix my drinks." He replied. "And I can hold my alcohol."

"Are you calling me a lightweight?" You asked, propping yourself up on your elbow and leaning across the table a little. "I'm not a lightweight." You told him indignantly, however, the slur in your words caused by the little amount of alcohol you had consumed already gave you away and you sighed to yourself, collapsing back into your seat again, bringing your cup to your lips to drain the last of your drink.

Jiyong chuckled, pocketing his phone before standing to his feet, shuffling out from his side of the table and stepping around to yours.

"Come on," he smiled, one of his hands reaching for yours and you placed your empty cup on the table and he pulled you gently to your feet and out the booth. "Let's get you home."

You whined in protest, stumbling slightly and leaning against him. "I don't want to ruin your night."

He wrapped one arm around your waist and you leaned most of your weight on him as he helped you walk through the crowded club towards the exit.

"You're not ruining my night." He told you sincerely, giving a slight nod to the security at the door as you passed them. "I don't like going out much anyways."