Laughter Fills The Air (Taeyang of Big Bang)

You looked on at the scene unfolding in front of your eyes, feeling very amused at watching your boyfriend suffering at the hands of your little nieces, the two of them working together to wrap the fairy lights around his legs as he stood in the middle of the room. He barely protested but you could tell he wanted out of the predicament as he stared longingly across the room at you for help.

He probably hadn't expected to become the Christmas tree when you had invited him over to help you decorate it with the girls earlier this morning, but yet here he was, wrapped in more fairy lights than the actual tree which now stood abandoned in the corner of the room, your nieces' only focus being your boyfriend.

Their giggles filled the room as they finished and stood back to admire their work.

"He looks even prettier now." One announced, her six year old face lighting up with glee, as she leaned against her sister who nodded excitedly in agreement.

You walked across to join them, giving your boyfriend an apologetic look, before leaning down and plugging the end of the fairy lights into the socket at the wall and flicking the switch.

The girls shrieked and giggled as the lights flickered on around his legs, and their little hands clapped together as they bounced energetically.

"Now he looks even prettier." You agreed with them and Youngbae shot you a glare.

"I was pretty before." He pouted down at the two girls and they both practically catapulted themselves at him, making him stumble slightly, almost losing his balance.

"We know," the other one chirped brightly "but now you're like really, really pretty, like a prince or something." She told him earnestly, her cheeks pink.

"Or like a dolphin!"

The older of the two burst into a fit of giggles at her sister's sudden comparison, shaking her head. "No, Haru, he's prettier than a dolphin!" she told her.

"I like dolphins, he's really pretty like a dolphin, Sarang." Haru defended, pouting.

You chuckled at their interaction and Youngbae stretched a hand out to pat the two of them on their little heads, earning more shrieking giggles as they shied away from him now.

You grinned brightly, shaking your head as you turned towards the kitchen and the two girls leapt to their feet, standing by your sides in a heartbeat.

"Where are you going?" Haru questioned, her eyes wide.

"I'm going to go make some hot chocolate for us all, did you want to come help me?" Both of them nodded frantically and you lead them out of the living room, hearing protests from your boyfriend as you left him to untangle himself from the mess the two girls had wrapped him in.

As you filled a saucepan with milk and grabbed some cocoa powder, mixing it in, humming along to All I Want For Christmas Is You which happened to be playing on the radio in the background, you watched the two argue over who would have the princess cup and who would have the cat cup.

"I want the princess cup so I can be Youngbae's princess!" Haru protested.

"Well I'm the oldest so I should get the princess cup." Her sister retorted, grabbing the cup from Haru.

Haru let out a whine and huffed. "Only by a year." She pointed out.

"Yeah but a year is still a big number."

Haru let out another huff, puffing her cheeks wide before looking up at you for help. "Tell her I should have the princess cup."

You smiled at the two of them and turned the heat on the saucepan down before joining them at the table and taking the two cups that were set out in front of them. "Why don't we let the prince have the princess cup?" you suggested, to which they giggled and nodded.

"I never thought of that." Sarang said. "But that's a really good idea."

"Who wants to go see if Youngbae has escaped from the lights yet?" you grinned at them as they suddenly stared at one another, both of them still hesitant to go see him on their own.

Suddenly Haru piped up, "I'll go!"

As she stood up from her chair, straightening out her little princess dress, Sarang also stood up, ruffling down her own dress before standing at the doorway. "No, I'll go, I'm the oldest."

You couldn't help but laugh as you watched the two once again bicker amongst themselves, before deciding that they would both go.

You finished up making the hot chocolate and poured everyone a cup before switching everything off, setting the cups on a tray and heading through to the living room again.

And it wasn't too soon, either.

You stood in the doorway, watching once again as your boyfriend was stuck between the two girls, this time they both had a hold of his arms and were arguing over who loved him more.

"I'm going to marry him when I'm older." Haru said indignantly, and Sarang shook her head, grappling Youngbae's arm a little tighter in her small hands.

"I'm going to be older first, so I'll marry him before you." She replied, sticking her tongue out.

You watched as Youngbae tried to settle the two but to no avail and you decided it was probably time to distract them from him for just a few moments with the prospect of some delicious hot chocolate.

Calling out to the three of them, you smiled and knelt down as the two girls came bounding across to you and grabbed their cups, leaving the princess one behind on the tray with your own cup.

They shuffled themselves onto your sofa, stretching their little legs out and holding their cups in their hands, blowing on the hot liquid.

Youngbae sighed to himself in relief before he too came across to you and you stood up straight, giving him a smirk as he eyed the only two cups left.

"The girls decided the princess cup was the only one worthy for a prince like you." You grinned up at him and he arched an eyebrow giving you a look that you knew meant he knew you suggested the idea to them.

As he took the cup anyways and brought it to his lips, sipping on the hot liquid, your little nieces' giggles bubbled around the room once again.

"Sarang," Haru nudged her sister lightly "I know who's going to marry the prince now."

Sarang giggled in return, nodding in agreement before pointing across to both you and Youngbae.

"Youngbae should marry a princess like our auntie!" she declared and you watched as your boyfriend blushed, almost choking on his hot chocolate and you smiled to yourself.

(Just a quick authors note for this one - I couldn't think of any other names for the two nieces, and Haru and Sarang are absolutely adorable and I pretty much imagined their interactions with Taeyang and G-Dragon whilst I wrote this anyways, so yeah, I hope you all liked it.)